My Party Bus

Milford, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About My Party Bus

My Party Bus is a method of wedding transportation for couples in the greater Cincinnati area. This transportation company of party buses offers their services not only for weddings, but for wedding-related events. This includes rehearsal dinners, bachelor and bachelorette parties, showers, and more.

Through packages and expert planners, this party bus company takes care of the details for couples when they choose the My Party Bus services. The company offers only party busses, with a minimum rental time of three hours during peak season. The company works out plans, however, where the time is split up so that the bus doesn’t need to sit idle during a couple’s reception. However, for couples that need to make constant use of the party bus, it won’t go anywhere. This vehicle can make one-way trips, round trips, and trips with multiple stops. On the bus, couples may find amenities that include a bar, fiber optics, and a premium stereo, to keep the party rolling all night long.

10 Reviews for My Party Bus

10 My Party Bus Reviews

Emily
Emily

Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome - more than just someone to drive you around!

My favorite part about My Party Bus is the ability to book and pay for blocks of time instead of having to book an 8 hour block. We only needed the Bus for 2 hours before the ceremony and about 20 ... Read more minutes in between ceremony and reception. It was perfect. On top of that, the drive was AWESOME. He made sure everyone had fun and was a great umbrella holder as we ran through the rain to different picture spots. Highly highly recommend!!

L
Lauren Ornella

Married on 11/17/2018

Best transportation service

My Party Bus is the best party bus in town! Scott runs a great company- affordable, professional, fun drivers, reliable and on time. Doug was awesome- he gave me a pep talk as I was getting off the ... Read more bus for my first look and kept us running on time all day long for my wedding.

L
Leah

Married on 11/03/2018

Such a fun time!

We loved the flexibility that My Party Bus gave us with the split time option. We had guests stay downtown and our venue was about 20 minutes away. We greatly appreciated the fact that we could have ... Read more two buses but for different durations of time. They were responsive prior to the day with our questions and our plans, but when our planned timeline went astray, the driver was so flexible and kind with making changes that worked for us. The busses were clean, the drivers were respectful, and the music sound set the tone for a fun night!