My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch

Tacoma, WA · View map · Visit website

About My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch

Need a helping hand to take the stress out of the wedding planning and leave the fun stuff for you? Well that is where My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride’s B*itch in Tacoma, Washington, comes to the rescue. These planners will give you the necessary break to enjoy your engagement and still have a say in the planning. They will be there to coordinate it all on your big day so you can attend your own wedding. They have impeccable customer service and excellent communication skill to ensure that you are kept in all the decision making and are informed of every detail. You will love working with My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride*s Bitch for your wedding event planning.

Whether you need assistance planning your rehearsal dinner, reception, or ceremony or all of it, you will find outstanding help at My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride’s B*itch. This dynamic duo has a team of up to five planners waiting to take on your wedding. They have experience with cultural, elopements, religious, civil, and non-religious weddings. Check out all their services offered:

• Day-of coordination

17 My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch Reviews

Alisha
Alisha Miller

Getting married on 03/05/2021

Best addition to a special day!!

The team at MPWA is absolutely amazing, irreplaceable, caring, organized and fun to have along on your special day. Do not plan a wedding or party WITHOUT MPWA! Roz and Mama Ernistine "got" me from ... Read more the minute I walked in their door. I found so much comfort in feeling like they really had my back. The day of our wedding was incredible with minimal stress for me and my husband. Everything was just fun and that's what you want on your big day. I owe so much of that "fun" feeling to Roz and Mama E. We recieved so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. The biggest compliment was that several guests thought the MWPA team were family. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Hiring MPWA is not a splurge but a form of self care. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and hire Roz and her crew. I promise that you will not be dissapointed.

K
Kaylee

Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding ever

Our wedding day coordinators exceeded our expectations in every possible way. Starting with their communication and reaffirmation that we would have absolutely nothing to worry about and for us to let ... Read more them take the reigns. They made our experience unbelievable and took any of the wedding prep/stress away from us. Also, they were extremely sociable and able to connect with all of our vendors, wedding party, and family. They made everyone involved feel very confident in their abilities and literally went above and beyond to make sure that they fulfilled their duties. I would highly recommend them for any wedding needs! Not to mention, the price to book them was well below what we had estimated for the amount of time and effort they put into our wedding, it was an unbelievable deal!

Tracy
Tracy

Married on 06/29/2019

Roz is a lifesaver

We came upon Roz and her team via recommendation from our florist after our own wedding planner suddenly quit on us 6 months before our wedding. After explaining everything to her and Mama Ernestine, ... Read more they worked with us to be able to fit into our budget as our day of coordinators. Let me just say though, they went above and beyond and then beyond some more. I have never in my life been so impressed with a professional service as I have been with My Perfect Wedding Assistant. Time and time again when shit hit the fan (as it usually does with wedding planning), Roz had our backs, and had a plan in place. I read from someone else’s review, “...hiring Roz is a form of self care” and I COULD NOT agree more. She and Ryan and their team kept me from tearing my hair out and crying myself to the point of dehydration. I recommend her to EVERYONE I know who is engaged or even thinking about getting engaged, because if there was a star to the show of our wedding in terms of the professionals who helped us pull it off, it was definitely My Perfect Wedding Assistant!