My Sisters Barn LLC

Fairgrove, MI · View map

About My Sisters Barn LLC

If you are looking for a place that is beautiful has amazing food and fantastic hospitality you have found it. Tom and Anne Leen have fully restored this two story horse barn and grounds, it really is breathtaking. We only host one wedding per weekend and seat up to 200 people. Your rental includes the use of our outdoor or indoor wedding ceremony area, rooms for the couple and their attendants to prepare in, tables, chairs, linens, real dishes, set up, clean up, bartenders for beer and wine beautiful bathrooms on both levels, and of course our wonderful food, We want people to say not only was that the best wedding food I have ever had but the best food ever. Tom slow roasts the meats over wood fired grills and Anne makes all the sides from fresh local ingredients, including homemade bread, it really is magnificent. You need to bring your own cake, decorations, flowers, and band or dj. Give us a call at (989)528-0806 or send an e-mail if you would like to set-up and appointment. We also have open barn on Thursdays from 5-7pm. We only check and respond to e-mails received on our website, thelittlegreentruck.com.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

My Sisters Barn LLC FAQ