My Sister's Boutique

Surprise, AZ · View map

About My Sister's Boutique

My Sisters Boutique is a little shop created by Eileen and Melanie. We like to think of ourselves as two creative, quirky, fun loving sisters whom enjoy painting on glass to create a truly unique one of a kind keepsake.

We understand that the perfect gift is important to every member of the Bridal Party which is why we encourage an open line of communication during our painting process, making sure that the product you order is exactly what you get. We encourage questions, requests and changes once your order is placed as 100% satisfaction is our goal.

If you would like to inquire about an order please send us an email at mysisters_boutique@yahoo.com. You may follow our creations on Instagram @MySistersBoutique as well as on Facebook.

We look forward to working with you and we both hope you have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards,
Eileen & Melanie

2 Reviews for My Sister's Boutique

2 My Sister's Boutique Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 12/29/2018

So Lifelike

The art on the glasses looked so much like the real people - they were perfect. These girls were so pleasant to work with - would definitely order again! Read more The art on the glasses looked so much like the real people - they were perfect. These girls were so pleasant to work with - would definitely order again!

D
Dawn

Married on 05/11/2013

I found these sister's on Etsy and the amazing custom wine and pilsner glasses that they hand paint to look like you and your bridal party. I had these made as part of my gift to my bridesmaids as ... Read more well as for a few other people who I wanted to give a special thank you for helping with our wedding. Everyone loved them and they are unlike anything else you can buy out there. They are very detailed and allow you to approve them before any finishing touches are done. Check them out and their amazing work!!!

My Sister's Boutique FAQ