My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations

Stillwater, MN · View map

About My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations

Started in 2009 My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations has been in development for years. Designer Stephanie Herington has been a photographer since high school and minored in photography at Purdue University. Photoshop has been her addiction since the very beginning and she naturally transitioned from photo editing to graphic design. Her love of time consuming hand crafted card making also helped feed her desire to design digitally. All designs can be customized to your needs. Color, font, size, overall style. If none of the cards are what your looking for but you like her style then contact her and she'll start from scratch and work with you thru unlimited digital proofs to make sure you get just what your looking for.

3 Reviews for My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations

3 My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations Reviews

User1159326

2+ years ago

Stephanie is so amazing and is really creative. We have gotten nothing but positive comments on our invitations. The invites really exemplify who we are as a couple and Stephanie worked tirelessly to ... Read more make them perfect for us. She put so much time and love into putting them together and she deserved far more money than she requested. Stephanie is really superb and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful invitations that have a lot of style.

jwp82011
Jennelle

Married on 08/20/2011

Our invitations turned out beautifully! She was super flexible and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I had an original idea of what I wanted the invites to look like. She was ... Read more super great and made us an original design mock-up. The original looked great, but like a typical bride, I changed my mind about what I wanted. I felt so bad and I asked her if we could do something different. She said, "no problem" and created another design, using our colors, which we ended up loving. We decided to do a pocket-fold design which was a little more expensive, but worth it in the end since the invites looked amazing, super fancy and impressive! Great vendor to work with!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/30/2006

Stephanie provided my sister-in-law Abby with her wedding invitations and they were fabulous, so when I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to do mine! Even though she lived in Minnesota & I was in Ohio, ... Read more I told her my colors and she came up with a few options to choose from in just a couple weeks and mailed me the samples. Once I chose the design my fiance' and I wanted, I let her know, send her $ for the paper and 2.5 months before by wedding, the had all arrived in a box ready to be addressed and mailed! The only reason for 4.5 on professionalism was that I had too much fun with the process to think of her as anything other than a friend that did AMAZING work! Thanks, Steph!

My Sweetie Pie Custom Invitations FAQ