My Traveling Panda

Atlanta, GA · View map

About My Traveling Panda

Melissa IntVeldt is very passionate about the hospitality industry and LOVES to travel! Her experience in the travel industry includes sales for Marriott International, Destination Wedding Planning for Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Guest Services for Intercontinental Hotels in the UK as well as a Masters Degree in Hospitality and Tourism from the Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies in England.

73 Reviews for My Traveling Panda

73 My Traveling Panda Reviews

E
Emily Burgess

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience all around!

Melissa is amazing! She helped us go on our dream honeymoon! Melissa was so responsive, sweet, and easy to work with. We cannot wait to plan our next vacation with Melissa! Read more Melissa is amazing! She helped us go on our dream honeymoon!! Melissa was so responsive, sweet, and easy to work with. We cannot wait to plan our next vacation with Melissa!

J
Je'Laune

Married on 05/19/2019

Honeymoon Package

I've started talking with Melissa last year in October. She was vey responsive and on top of things. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and gave me a doable timeframe for payments.I ... Read more highly recommend her for any traveling needs!

L
Laura

Married on 06/30/2018

Our Perfect Italian Honeymoon

Melissa helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams last year. We had very little travel experience and were unsure where we exactly wanted to go. With our general idea she was able to help us figure ... Read more out a perfect trip for us! We traveled all over Italy and saw 5 cities, Milan, Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice and Rome. We were on a budget and Melissa helped us find something that fit our budget. Everything about our trip went perfectly! Melissa was extremely quick to respond and helped us feel comfortable for our first big adventure. I strongly recommend Melissa for any travel and honeymoon planning!