My Treasured Memories Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About My Treasured Memories Photography

My Treasured Memories Photography is a wedding photography company in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Owners Ashley and Doug are professional wedding photographers who have been part of the Texas and Oklahoma wedding photography industry for more than nine years. The company specializes in contemporary, natural, vintage, and photojournalistic photography styles to create and narrate couples' wedding-day stories through creative and unique images.

My Treasured Memories Photography provides photographs in a variety of formats including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save the dates, and thank-you cards. Its services include:

• One event per day

17 My Treasured Memories Photography Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 11/11/2017

Doug and Ashley are wonderful! I met them at a bridal show in January and knew instantly they were the couple I wanted as our photographers for the big day! They are kind, funny, well organized, ... Read more incredibly talented, and make a great team! We really didn’t have to do much but show up ready! Their photos are amazing, creative, and they have a healthy competition to see who can get the best photo. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone because I truly think they are they best!

C
Cassidy

Married on 11/11/2017

They were my brothers photographers and they were absolutely awesome! I totally felt like they fit in with everyone, they both are great! They are funny and serious at the same time! I would ... Read more recommend them to ANYONE who needed a photographer!! they are definitely worth the money!! i cant wait to use them for my wedding!!!!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/21/2017

Where to start! I don’t think I’m capable of truly expressing how happy we are that we found Doug and Ashley for our wedding! We chose a package that included engagement pictures and wanted to take ... Read more them in August. These guys worked with our schedules and made it all so easy. We had an amazing time during the engagement pic shoot and immediately when we got in the car we talked about how great they are. Throughout that night we just kept talking about it. They were creative in setting up so many different shots, they’d scoped out good places and were will to do essentially anything to get the shot. And man did that pay off! We are in love with all of the pictures! I was so happy going into the wedding day knowing if all else failed, we had Doug and Ashley there to capture everything. They helped us set up the timeline for the wedding day, let us know the benefit of doing a first look ( do the first look, you won’t regret it). On the wedding day they were so great at planning and making sure we got everything we wanted while being flexible with any curveballs that came up. I honestly can’t imagine our wedding without them. We LOVE every picture we see! We truly feel like we’ve gained friends in Ashley & Doug. If you’re swimming in a see of wedding choices and options, let me help you with this one decision- pick My Treasured Memories! You won’t regret it.