My Trio Rings

New York, NY · View map

About My Trio Rings

My Trio Rings is a modern jewelry business located in New York, New York dedicated to finding the perfect ring for their clients. The staff boasts four generations of expertise in the diamond and jewelry industry. Their team are knowledgeable in everything from shapes to sizes. My Trio Rings offers quality jewelry and quality prices. Their staff is dedicated to finding the perfect style to express each client’s unique identity and connection. From engagement rings to matching wedding bands, couples can feel confident in finding the perfect ring for their big day.

Their staff specializes in curating unique styles that match and complement a couple’s personality. Their services include cleaning, payment plans, ring sizing, shipping, stone upgrades, and warranties. They also provide a diamond certification to ensure quality rings. They offer antique, custom, and designer engagement rings and wedding bands and handcrafted jewelry.

61 Reviews for My Trio Rings

61 My Trio Rings Reviews

E
Erica Lempin

Getting married on 10/17/2021

Surpassed my expectations!

This ring is perfect in every way. It fits fantastic and it sparkles like no other! I could not have picked a better ring Read more This ring is perfect in every way. It fits fantastic and it sparkles like no other! I could not have picked a better ring

R
Ruben

Getting married on 04/10/2021

Overall my experience with mytriorings has been excelent they understand that a ring can cost a lot and yet offered flexible payment plans this was by far the best ring-buying experience i have ever ... Read more had. Will recommend to people and will definitely come back to mytriorings for any future jewelry purchases!

R
Rj Rj

Getting married on 11/08/2020

Love Love Love

The ring is gorgeous! Has a great look & feel & overall very happy w/ the end result. Thank you! Read more The ring is gorgeous! Has a great look & feel & overall very happy w/ the end result. Thank you!