My Vacation Lady

North Brunswick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About My Vacation Lady

My Vacation Lady Travel is a romance travel agency located in Somerset, New Jersey. While honeymoons are their specialty, they can also help plan your destination wedding. My Vacation Lady Travel takes a personal approach when it comes to planning the most special vacation of your lives together. Their agents will take your dreams and budget into consideration to create a memorable trip. Their skilled staff uses their extensive travel knowledge and worldwide travel industry contacts to effortlessly put together the perfect travel package. Every package is customized exclusively for you, meaning no two itineraries will be the same.

My Vacation Lady Travel offers complimentary consultation. Their packages include high-quality vacations at luxury resorts and cruise ships. Whether you want to go to Hawaii, the South Pacific, Caribbean or Europe, My Vacation Lady Travel can make it happen.

189 Reviews for My Vacation Lady

189 My Vacation Lady Reviews

E
Featured
Erminia

Married on 06/16/2017

Mindy was probably my favorite person to work with during my wedding planning process. She helped us with our two week trip to Italy for our honeymoon, and as soon as we spoke with her we knew we ... Read more would be in great hands. She really listened to our preferences and needs and provided us with an itinerary that met all of our expectations and more. She was incredibly efficient, responsive, and professional, which produced a strong level of trust and comfort knowing that she would do whatever it took to make sure we would have an unforgettable trip, and we did! From the amazing hotels she provided us, to our excursions and activities (like our cooking class and wine tasting tour in Tuscany and our personal drive along the Amalfi coast and private prosecco cruise our last night in Positano), to the convenience and ease of traveling through Italy with our drivers and prearranged train tickets. It truly was a stress-free honeymoon we were looking to enjoy and not have to plan ourselves. We are so happy with Mindy and what she has done for us to provide us with a trip we would never forget. We look forward to using her again for all of our vacations needs to come!

D
Derek Lavigne

Married on 05/19/2019

Definitely recommended!

Our honeymoon was wonderful! Thank you for finding the type of resort we wanted... It was everything we hoped for and more! And so beautiful too! My Vacation Lady did a wonderful job helping us pick ... Read more pick the destination for our honeymoon and then planning it! The planning process was stress-free and Mindy was so helpful. She is quick to respond to emails and genuinely cares. Thank you!!!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing honeymoon planning experience!

Mindy made planning our honeymoon to Maui and Kauai incredibly easy. From our first in depth call, it was clear that Mindy was focused on creating the best possible experience for us. She was always ... Read more responsive and answered all questions we had throughout the process. Not having to worry about the honeymoon during the most stressful parts of the wedding planning process was incredibly helpful. We couldn't be happier with how our honeymoon turned out. Mindy truly listened to us and understood what we were looking for and the result was a perfectly executed trip with a mix of adventure and relaxation. We would recommend Mindy to any couple looking for a stress free, amazing honeymoon planning experience!