My Viola-Floral Studio

Great Falls, MT · View map

About My Viola-Floral Studio

My~Viola is a locally owned and operated flower shop in the heart of downtown Great Falls. My Viola is owned and managed by Kari lane Johnson.

We specialize in weddings, events and arrangements. We are committed to providing only the finest quality of arrangements and take pride in each one that we do.

Our designers work hard to bring to life our Bride's visions. We have so much fun being a piece of each and every Bride's special day!

11 Reviews for My Viola-Floral Studio

11 My Viola-Floral Studio Reviews

B
Becki

Married on 08/19/2017

My Viola hands down did the best job ever! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Kari and her staff were so great to work with. Very responsive, flexible and so professional! Read more My Viola hands down did the best job ever! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Kari and her staff were so great to work with. Very responsive, flexible and so professional!

M
Miranda

Married on 09/27/2014

Kari was amazing. Really listened to my ideas and incorporated them to make it even more beautiful than I had imagined. I loved the way she gives you different options for each item and lets you pick ... Read more pick and chose to keep it in your budget. The flowers were very fresh and the centerpieces lasted more than a week after the wedding.

A
Annessa

Married on 09/13/2014

They did a beautiful job! Flowers were more then I asked they were just perfect for the day! Read more They did a beautiful job!! Flowers were more then I asked they were just perfect for the day!!!