My Wedding Violinist

Chesapeake, VA · View map

About My Wedding Violinist

My Wedding Violinist is Steven Campbell, a native of New York and currently serving the Hampton Roads, Virginia community with his musical talent. He holds a B.M in Music Education from the State University of New York at Fredonia.

For over the past twenty years, Steven has been playing his violin to entertain people. Steven has studied under the world renowned Janet Sung, Maureen Yuen, Michael Emmry, and Stephanie Park.

Steven has developed an extensive amount of performance experience over the years performing with the SUNY Fredonia Symphony, The Dover Symphony, The College of St. Rose Chamber Orchestra, and countless trios and quartets. He is currently the Director of Orchestras at a public school in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Steven has performed in a wide variety of locations including historic churches, sprawling golf courses, sandy beaches, fragrant gardens, and even in a hot air balloon 200 feet above the ground.

21 Reviews for My Wedding Violinist

21 My Wedding Violinist Reviews

M
Mei

Married on 04/23/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience working with Steven. He was so very easy to work with, so talented, and flexible. I really am glad that I had him as part of my wedding day. I would ... Read more recommend him to anyone for any event!

D
Dallas

Married on 08/27/2016

This guy is INCREDIBLE. Don't even think about this - If you want a violinist, book him immediately. He was responsive and professional and super flexible and great - He played songs that normally ... Read more incorporate several string instruments and didn't skip a beat. His planning meeting where you all get to know eachother and you get to map out the specific songs is so important to making sure you're getting exactly what you want. Highly recommend!!!!

User6901720

2+ years ago

We were from out of town so we did all our communicating over phone and email, he always answered any emails back in a timely manner. We had a beach wedding and I was afraid our guest would be able to ... Read more hear. He had a microphone that he was able to hide in our arch and all our guest could hear. His music was absolutely beautiful, very crisp and clear. You can tell he has a passion for his music. If were ever in town and need music to be played we will defiantly call him again.