My Weddings YOUR Way

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About My Weddings YOUR Way

My Weddings YOUR Way is a wedding officiant in Charleston, South Carolina. As the name suggests, this wedding officiant aims to create the customized wedding of your dreams. Licensed and ordained wedding officiant, Melanie Murray, has over 13 years of experience and is adaptable to a variety of ceremony styles, sizes and locations.

Vow renewals, rehearsals, civil unions, non-religious, single religion and interfaith ceremonies can all be performed by Melanie Murray of My Weddings YOUR Way. She can perform ceremonies for a variety of religions and accommodate the special details you desire to make your ceremony authentic to your relationship. Multiple ceremony options are offered to you with the goal of customizing the vows and overall ceremony to your vision. Ceremonies can include elements such as the unity candle, sand ceremony and special inclusion of children. Ask her about her "There Questions" that will make your ceremony the most memorable one your guests have attended.

54 Reviews for My Weddings YOUR Way

54 My Weddings YOUR Way Reviews

B
Briana Jones

Married on 12/31/2018

A lucky find

I was searching for an officiant for a wedding that we wanted to happen ASAP. My fiancé and I had been engaged for over 3 years and we were both just ready to be married already. After doing a google ... Read more search and calling 2 phone numbers where nobody answered Melanie then answered the phone. She was so friendly and warm. She asked my fiancé’s name and then called him by name throughout the rest of the conversation. Our phone call took place on Friday Dec 28th and she said she would be available Monday Dec 31st to marry us. We were so pleased and flattered that she would be available so soon AND that she’d take the time out of her New Years Eve holiday to marry us. We promised we wouldn’t take much of her time. We emailed a few times over the weekend ironing out details. Day of, she showed up early and was so calm, kind and professional. Melanie was truly a pleasure to work with and I’m so thankful she took a chance and answered the phone that Friday night to talk to a crazy girl like me trying to get married as fast as possible. :)

T
Torrie Angel

Married on 12/01/2018

Just What We Wanted

Glad we found her. I interviewed 4 vendors and was shocked at how they priced things and that they refused to let us have a mixture of my Indian heritage and his Christian beliefs. Melanie agreed to ... Read more do both. Thank you for such a great day.

T
Terry Johnson

Married on 11/30/2018

Groom's Review

As a groom that did not want to talk, she helped so much with the three. Questions. Read more As a groom that did not want to talk, she helped so much with the three. questions.