MyBus Charters

Inglewood, California · View map · Visit website

About MyBus Charters

MyBus Charters is a transportation company located in Inglewood, California, that serves all of the Southern California area and surrounding states. This bus company wants to help you get your wedding party and guests wherever it is you need to go. Whether it is to an excursion or to one of your wedding events, let MyBus Charters help you out. All of their drivers are licensed professionals and will be courteous and polite.

MyBus Charters offers various vehicles for couples to choose from, including motor coaches, party buses, shuttles, and vans. Drivers can take couples and their wedding party or guests to multiple locations, on a one-way trip, or on a round trip. The minimum rental time for couples to rent from MyBus is four hours.

8 Reviews for MyBus Charters

8 MyBus Charters Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Event date: 04/30/2015

This company was a breath of fresh air when I was looking for a bus for my field trip. Every company was giving me the run around, but they were so helpful, polite, and accommodating. Read more This company was a breath of fresh air when I was looking for a bus for my field trip. Every company was giving me the run around, but they were so helpful, polite, and accommodating.

E
Emily

Married on 04/30/2016

MYBUS charters were so helpful during the process. They were fast at responding to any questions i had and the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. We had 3 party bus rentals through this ... Read more company on our wedding day and everyone seemed to have a great time. Thank you so much!

N
Noemi

Event date: 01/12/2016

Great Customer Service, fast quotes, and the pricing they deliver is unbelievable. I was talking to Theo and he was able to do what seemed to be to little to late for all other companies I was dealing ... Read more with. Thank you so much!