MyDeejay

Ellicott City, MD · View map · Visit website

About MyDeejay

MyDeejay has been the Baltimore / Washington DC area's best and highest-rated DJ company for over 15 years. Why settle for anything less than the very best entertainment on your wedding day? MyDeejay's team of experienced, professional wedding DJs consistently deliver amazing performances - all without being cheesy or turning your wedding into a circus.

The MyDeejay Experience

The team at MyDeejay will personally match you with the DJ that best aligns with your style, music preferences, and expectations for the night. After being matched with a DJ, you'll have an opportunity to interview them before signing a contract to make sure it's a good fit. After booking, your DJ will work with you directly to ensure all the details are worked out and will execute exactly what you've discussed on the day of your wedding.

All-Inclusive, Flat-Rate Packages

MyDeejay's unique all-inclusive, flat-rate packages include up to six hours of music and all the audio equipment needed for your wedding to be a success, including additional sound systems, wireless microphones, and extra speakers for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Wedding uplighting and photo booths can be added to any package through MyDeejay's outstanding service partners.

MyDeejay can provide a variety of services to make your wedding planning experience stress-free. Services include:

• Free, No-Obligation Initial Consultation With Your Specific DJ
  • Easy, Secure Online Contract and Credit Card Payments
  • Stress-Free Online Music Selection and Planning System
  • Fully Customized Music and Unlimited Requests
  • Polished, Professional, Non-Cheesy Emcee Services

Areas Covered

MyDeejay serves the entire Baltimore / Washington, DC metro area and Northern Virginia, including Maryland's Eastern Shore. Areas covered include:

• Baltimore, MD
  • Bethesda, MD
  • Manassas, VA
  • Rockville, MD
  • Woodbridge, VA

MyDeejay is also available for destination weddings for an additional travel fee, including New York, Philadelphia PA, Charlottesville VA, and more.

900 Reviews for MyDeejay

900 MyDeejay Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 01/07/2017

Everything about MyDeejay was amazing. Finding a DJ was one of the most overwhelming aspects of wedding planning for me. Our wedding planner recommended MyDeejay and I knew they were the ones for us ... Read more as soon as we contacted them. We were matched with Brian, and I really believe there could not have been a better pic. He was so excited for us and about our wedding and it was so obvious he wanted us to have the best day ever. Before the wedding, he would reach out to see how things were going and if there was anything he could do to help. He was somehow able to work in my music taste and my husbands, even though they are pretty different, and it made the whole night feel like us. We encountered a few snafus during our day, but Brian handled them with grace and a smile. Brian read the crowd perfectly and it really showed. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Even a month after our wedding, we are getting compliments from people of all ages on how great the music was. My aunt, who used to be a professional deejay during the height of NY's club scene, even raved about him! He also seemed to be able to read my mind, and knew with just a quick glance when I needed to ignore a song request from my great aunt or when to cut a dance routine short. If you get Brian as your deejay, you can't go wrong. He was one of our favorite vendors of the day!

C
Courtney Nolan

Married on 08/03/2019

DJ Brian absolutely CRUSHED it!

I honestly don’t think the dance floor had any room for a solid two hours. Brian absolutely crushed it - read the crowd, knew what would keep everyone dancing, and accommodated our timing requests. He ... Read more was responsive to requests and the forms he sent to pre-fill prior to the wedding were easy to navigate. I honestly don’t think I’ve seen my FIL dance so hard! At my request, he mashed up several songs throughout the evening, mixed up a few songs - it was perfect for me and my group’s song ADD. Thank you, Brian, for an amazing evening. Our guests are still commenting on how their feet hurt from dancing so much!

K
Katie

Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend for fun dancing all night!

We had an awesome experience working with MyDeejay for our wedding in August 2019. We had Evan Reitmeyer as our DJ and loved him. Both he and the other representatives from MyDeejay were consistently ... Read more easy to communicate with. We gave DJ Evan some guidance on what we wanted ( a really fun nonstop, high energy dance party) and he came through with exactly what we wanted. We have had so many people tell us how much fun the dancing was. He was organized throughout the process and was able to easily make last-minute changes the day of when needed. We could tell he had a handle on everything throughout the event and was cool, calm and collected the whole time while keeping the party going. I highly recommend DJ Evan Reitmeyer and MyDeejay for your wedding!