MyDJ Entertainment

Bradenton, FL · View map · Visit website

About MyDJ Entertainment

MyDJ Entertainment

Central Florida’s Award-Winning DJ Service, Photo Booth Rental and Event Lighting Company!!

We are excited to talk to you about your big day! We offer everything you need to entertain your wedding guests. Our #1 goal is to provide the fun at your wedding. Our DJ’s are not only awesome DJ’s... they are also great hosts!!! We have an eye for the details and will keep the timing and flow of your event on schedule from your ceremony until the last dance! Get ready to dance the night away with MyDJ Entertainment!!

MySelfie Photo Booth

Our photo booth rentals are the hit of the party!!! We offer an open air or an enclosed booth style. Our props are abundant for attendees to have fun tons of times! We will customize your booth with a personalized photo strips or template, one of our signature backdrops, and fun props! All wedding booths include a keepsake guest book!

www.myselfiephotobooth.com

Experience
MyDJ Entertainment has been assisting couples since 2012. DJ Galati has over 10 years of experience rocking clubs, private parties and hundreds of weddings!! He has been servicing happy couples for over 7 years! He strives to create an unforgettable experience that your guests will talk about for years to come!

• Experienced DJs and MC

K
Kim Gay

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Great night!

Our DJ was very professional and he kept everything on time. He didn’t try to be the center of attention like some DJ’s do. Many of the wedding guests commented on how good he was and they were all ... Read more impressed! I would highly recommend My DJ Entertainment! They are great to work with.

M
Megan

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Kept the Party Going

Megan and Dan were a true joy to work with for our wedding. They captured every feeling and emotion we wanted to portray throughout the evening, and even went above and beyond when my dad decided last ... Read more minute to extend the party an extra hour. All of my friends and family cannot stop raving about the musical selection throughout the whole night, and say that is was a celebration for the books. Thank you so much for making our wedding a dream come true!

M
Michael

Married on 04/20/2019

Our dance floor was a hit!

Played all the music I asked for and was very good about sticking to the plan we intended on. I would definitely recommend this dj Read more Played all the music I asked for and was very good about sticking to the plan we intended on. I would definitely recommend this dj