Myers DJ Service

Lawrence, KS · View map

About Myers DJ Service

www.kansaseventdj.com

If you looking for a DJ, Photo Booth or Event lighting we can help. I've done countless weddings here in Lawrence and the surrounding areas for almost 8 years now. I will work with you from start to finish to help prepare you for the big day. Then once the big day is here I will be guiding both you and your guests through the event with my wireless mic, and also playing music for everyone to enjoy. I use only top notch gear from brands you know and trust such as JBL, Shure, EV..etc. So just know that if you hire me I will be there to help your event run smoothly, provide amazing sound quality, and do what I can to ensure everyone has a great time!

As for pricing I just need to know What day, how many hours, and location.

The price I quote will include ~ Travel, setup & tear down, all dj gear that is needed for the event, wireless mic, dance lighting and your reception planner guide.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach me. Thanks!!

21 Reviews for Myers DJ Service

21 Myers DJ Service Reviews

Kassie
Kassie Dehoff

Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding reception

Gary is awesome! I have booked him in the past for proms I was in charge of organizing. So it was a no brainer as to who I would book for our wedding reception! He is easy to work with and funny! ... Read more Emailing back and forth and the in person meeting to go over final details for the reception was a piece of cake! We had an open mind and didn’t limit the type of music played and allowed guest to make request. He was the hit of the reception and kept us dancing for hours! Highly recommend for your next event!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 07/06/2019

Professional and fun!

Gary was absolutely amazing! He is so down to earth, which makes it so easy to talk to him! The music he played kept everyone on the stage dancing the whole night. He could really tell what the vibe ... Read more was, and what people were wanting to hear. He also gave us tips on what to do at the reception and how to do it when we looked lost and confused. We found that very helpful! He also kept things very professional, especially when announcing things. We also used his photo booth service which was a huge hit with us and our guests! The gentleman that ran the photo booth was also very professional, but fun as well. We liked that he kept wearing different props throughout the night. We were also happy to have received two copies of the pictures from the photo booth to keep forever. Overall, our experience with Myers DJ Service was great! We would highly recommend them!

J
Julie Shroyer

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding!

Gary was super easy to work with and made our summer outdoor reception perfect with great tunes, emcee services, and his professionalism and flexibility. Thanks for a perfect evening and the memories! ... Read more memories!