Hired? Booked

MyGlamFace Makeup Artistry

Burlington, KY · View map

About MyGlamFace Makeup Artistry

Your wedding makeup should enhance, not hide, your natural beauty. You want to look your best without looking made- up. As a professional makeup artist, I specialize in makeup that brings out your natural beauty, using a palette of colors and textures that complement your unique skin tone, complexion and facial structure. Using only the finest products, I look to accentuate your most beautiful features. With over 10 years of experience as a freelance artist, I have worked for some of the most prestigious makeup lines, including work for Chanel, MAC, Estee Lauder, and Erno Laszlo skincare. I will strive to achieve the look you want for your special event.

3 Reviews for MyGlamFace Makeup Artistry

3 MyGlamFace Makeup Artistry Reviews

B
Raji

Married on 01/11/2003

I was very pleased with the services provided by MyGlamFace and would recommend her to any bride. I was impressed by the fact that she was able to achieve the look i had intended to go with my dress ... Read more and that she was able to do so in a very timely manner as I was short on time.

S
Shellie

Married on 11/09/2002

Stacey has done my makeup beautifully on several occassions! My wedding day was no exception! She took her time and ensured everything was perfect, even helping me put on my dress! All the girls in my ... Read more my wedding party looked beautiful, too. She accommodated my sisters request to use a specific eye shadow and was flexible with the rotation of the girls. Great experience!

Kelli

Married on 12/30/2001

I was so excited to have such an AMAZING make-up artist. She was very professional and it was a pleasure working with her. I would strongly recommend Stacey for your wedding. Read more I was so excited to have such an AMAZING make-up artist. She was very professional and it was a pleasure working with her. I would strongly recommend Stacey for your wedding.

MyGlamFace Makeup Artistry FAQ