Mygrcreations

Schaumburg, Illinois · View map

About Mygrcreations

Mygrcreations is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Schaumburg, Illinois, which also serves the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend areas. As you prepare for your big day, the team will meet with you on-site to deliver your desired makeup and hair services. Clients are offered a consultation before the wedding so that they can share with the team exactly what their style and needs are. This helps them come to the venue fully prepared to exceed your beauty expectations.

Before applying any makeup, the team from Mygrcreations can prep your skin with services like facials and hair removal. Then, your makeup can be applied in more natural or contoured ways. You can also choose from airbrush techniques, eye makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. To finish your wedding style, the team offers updos and styling options.

6 Reviews for Mygrcreations

6 Mygrcreations Reviews

R
Rama M

Married on 02/14/2019

Awesome experience

Gayatri is very experienced and does a great job with both hair and make up. She makes you look gorgeous. She is very passionate about her work. She has done my mehendi and both hair and make up for ... Read more my big day. She makes sure we are satisfied. She is very punctual and a very nice person too. I would highly recommend her for any event:)

M
Mitali

Married on 06/16/2018

Gayatri handled all my hair and makeup for multiple events during my wedding. She was professional and helpful from the initial planning stages through all my events. She was dependable and helped my ... Read more wedding events run smoothly. She was so helpful in helping decide the styles I wanted--even when I could not describe what I had in mind. I HIGHLY recommend her--she is not only a great artist but also a true professional. I am grateful to have had her part of my wedding weekend!

Jamie S.
Jamie

Married on 05/13/2017

Gayatri and Pina did a fabulous job with my wedding. Gayatri spent hours at my home a few days prior creating my beautiful henna, and was such a pleasure to work with at my mehndi event. She and Pina ... Read more did an amazing job with me and my family on the wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!