MyLife Photography

Griffin, GA · View map

About MyLife Photography

I will always acknowledge the honor my clients bestow upon me as their photographer. It is my mission to document the excitement, laughter and love that is life through a story of photographs. I want my clients to have a seamless experience and leave with the knowledge they were cared for while walking away with amazing photographs.

I am in love with photography. I love people and having a good time. If you want to feel some of those good vibes and jump in front of my lens I would love to hear from you!

catherine@mylifephoto.com

678-491-0213

48 Reviews for MyLife Photography

48 MyLife Photography Reviews

Jodie-Ann
Jodie-Ann

Married on 10/20/2018

A true artist that's affordable!

We bought a package that included both the engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. For the engagement shoot, I explained to Catherine that I wanted a fall shoot, and showed her a couple ideas I ... Read more had. She absolutely nailed what we were going for. We knew we were getting quality photos beforehand because we had seen what she was capable of, but still, the pictures were incredible. Catherine is the type of photographer that I consider an artist. Let me explain why: during the shoot, she can see the picture before it's even taken. She had an eye for what backgrounds would look good behind us, and what poses we should make. Everything came out perfect. The night of the wedding, her and her team all stayed the entire day and got pictures that will last a lifetime. We have hundreds of pictures, not just of my husband and I, but of all our family and friends as well. We are still blown away sometimes when we scroll through the gallery. One last thing: Catherine is affordable! My husband and I were both 25 years old when we got married, so we were looking for the most affordable quality options around. MyLife Photography checks all of the boxes and will give you plenty of bang for your buck. I recommend you hire her team for your event if you want quality at a reasonable price. She is great!

L
Lan

Married on 04/28/2018

Catherine and her team did a wonderful job capturing our engagement and wedding! - The picture quality looks like they could be in magazines. The composition, editing, photoshoot locations, ... Read more everything. Catherine's vision was well thought-out and executed. - They were always on time, and emails, facebook messages and calls were never unanswered. This was very important to me, as I just wanted to get my checklist of things done! - They're willing to work with your budget. - Extremely professional, even when others are not. Our church coordinators were were rushing us out of the church, but Catherine and her team dealt with it very, very professionally. They managed to capture all of our family pictures inside the church in maybe 15 minutes. - Our digital pictures were processed so quickly - like maybe a couple of weeks. Everyone was surprised at how quickly they were delivered. MyLife Photography is highy recommended, and I can't wait to book them again for the next stage in our life!

S
Shauna

Married on 11/26/2016

I hired My Life Photography to take our engagement and wedding photos. Catherine really made me and my husband comfortable in front of the camera, and she was able to capture the true essence of our ... Read more relationship with each photo. She also took images of all the beautiful details within our venue space that could have been forgotten over time if not for her brilliant work. I absolutely love my photos!! I would highly recommend My Life Photography to anyone who is looking for a reliable and creative company that will make your special occasion memorable.