Mystic Angel Creations

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Mystic Angel Creations

As a mother-daughter team, all pieces are created from the heart.

We specialize in CUSTOM JEWELRY, from domino-art pendants, crocheted necklaces/bracelets, wire and beaded earrings, rings and much more!

Our work has been featured in a special holiday episode of HGTV's "That's Clever" in November, 2006. Articles about our Domino Art-to-Wear pieces have been published in ENVY Magazine, the Houston Chronicle, The Galveston Daily News, MySA.com and KMOL's San Antonio Living in September, 2007 and featured as the "Artist of the Week" for Fox 26/Houston in March, 2006. Recently, we were featured on San Antonio Living promoting Fashion Friday.

INSPIRATIONS

We are inspired to create art to wear pieces for real women that are unique and who love jewelry. Our inspirations come from the art community, fashion trends and the changes of the season. All of our pieces are one of a kind, so you will never see your jewelry on someone else!

CUSTOM ORDERS

We love to make our customers happy, and we do so be creating custom orders. We work with our clients to create truly one of a kind pieces. If you have something in mind, let us know and we can turn your jewelry vision into a reality. Custom orders can range from “Everyday Wears” to “Bridal Collection.” If this interests you, please ask for a custom order form and we will take care of you!

Do you know what jewelry to wear on your wedding day? Are you trying to find the PERFECT jewelry to go with your dress? Have you chosen gifts for your wedding party? If not, we are here to help you! Since everything is custom, we can design and create jewelry to match your dress and overall wedding vision.

Bridal Collection Designs: We create a variety of jewelry from bling and extravagant to simple and elegant. Since everything is custom, we create the piece to be tailored the individual. Our favorite materials are Austrian crystals, fresh water pearls and glass beads. We do not use plastic in our work. The pieces from the Bridal Collection are great for brides and their wedding party, such as bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers and grandmothers.

We provide 3 FREE CONSULTATIONS to better suite your jewelry needs.

1. Initial Consultation: establishes general idea and design.

2. Designing Consultation: finalizes the detailed design and is held no later than 2 months prior to your event.

3. Presentation of Final Design: final products are presented no later than 1 month prior to your event.

For more information, please visit our website: www.mysticangelcreations.com

8 Reviews for Mystic Angel Creations

8 Mystic Angel Creations Reviews

C
Carina

Married on 09/06/2014

Thank you again for the beautiful jewelry I know my bridesmaids will love! Read more Thank you again for the beautiful jewelry I know my bridesmaids will love!

A
Antonia

Married on 12/31/2013

Jennifer from Mystic Angel Creations did an awesome job with making custom jewelry for me and my four bridesmaids! It was so easy to communicate with Jennifer in order for her to create what I had ... Read more envisioned. She kept me informed of the entire process to ensure the jewelry was what I wanted Thank you Mystic Angel Creations for adding that special aspect to my wedding.

J
Jessica

Married on 11/01/2013

I saw some of Mystic Angel's Creations in a storefront. They were beautiful, but not exactly what I needed to match my wedding dress. When I reached out to Jennifer directly to see if she could create ... Read more create something custom for me, she was a true pleasure to work with! She met with me in person multiple times, made sure she understood my needs, and made the perfect bracelets for both me and my 4 flower girls! And the price was more than reasonable! If I ever need custom jewelery again, or know someone that does, I will definitely turn to Jennifer and Mystic Angel Creations!