Mzfits Events

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Mzfits Events

MzFits Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Queens, New York, that serves the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bronx areas of New York City. The owner, MzFits, has been in the event planning business for over 10 years and she absolutely loves what she does. On your wedding day, MzFits Events will go above and beyond to assist you in creating the celebration of your dreams from beginning to end.

The MzFits Events team has experience planning civil unions, cultural and religious ceremonies, destination, double and military weddings, and elopement ceremonies. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis and event design. MzFits Events also offers day-of coordination and partial planning services to couples in the New York City area.

2 Reviews for Mzfits Events

2 Mzfits Events Reviews

Lovey
Lovey Fields

Married on 09/06/2018

Fantastic! Absolutely beautiful.

What can I say. It was absolutely beautiful. MzFitz took care of everything and all I had to was relax. She incorporated all my ideas into one and I loved that. One of my most important thing when ... Read more working with someone is that they bring my idea to life and that is exactly what happened. Thank you sooooo much MzFitz

B
Bella Syd

Married on 09/28/2018

Couldn't ask for more on my special day .

The reason why I love Mzfits events,is because of the quality of the service is superb. She's extremely professional and those two things play a big part for me. She made my dreams come true, from the ... Read more venue she chose down to the roses. I couldn't ask for anyone better. If you're looking for quality and professionalism and a stress-free event choose her, you wouldn't regret it trust me.

Mzfits Events FAQ