N H Wedding Minister, David Tomkinson

North Hampton, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About N H Wedding Minister, David Tomkinson

N H Wedding Minister, David Tomkinson, is a wedding officiant in North Hampton, New Hampshire, whose passion is to create meaningful ceremonies by working with couples to express their dreams, hopes, and commitments. David’s experience as a minister and licensed Imago Relationship Therapist brings a sense of wisdom to the preparation of your ceremony. In addition to New Hampshire, David is licensed to work in Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont.

N H Wedding Minister, David Tomkinson, officiates civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, single religion ceremonies, and vow renewals. He can provide couples with marriage counseling, as well as help them prepare and create customized vows for their special day. David is happy to work with couples who belong to no denomination or who are/belong to Agnostic, Anglican, Baha’i Faith, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, and Jewish, as well as:

• Lutheran

H
Featured
Heidi

Married on 07/21/2018

David truly made our wedding the most beautiful and magical experience of our lives. His words during our ceremony were so lovely. Every guest I talked to after said they had tears in their eyes or ... Read more were crying during the ceremony because it was just so heartfelt and beautiful! David truly went above and beyond to ensure our wedding ceremony was perfect for my husband and I. I can’t thank David enough for everything he did to make our special day so beautiful. I recommend him for anyone who is getting married in the Maine and New Hanpshire area! Truly the most beautiful and special ceremony. Thank you David!

T
Tricia West

Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Minister

David was excellent. He was able and willing to meet our date(s) with short notice. We wanted a traditional Christian ceremony and he accommodated us well. Read more David was excellent. He was able and willing to meet our date(s) with short notice. We wanted a traditional Christian ceremony and he accommodated us well.

O
Olivia

Married on 06/29/2019

10 Stars!!!

Hiring David to officiate our wedding was the best decision I believe my husband and I made. He was completely professional, knowledgeable, and made you feel like he has known you for years. He made ... Read more time to meet with us on multiple occasions before the rehearsal & ceremony making us feel completely at ease. He even offered to do a last minute ceremony if we happened to need to do it in the hospital, as my Dad is critically ill. We loved the beautiful reading options and loved how we were able to really personalize the ceremony while also keeping it traditional. I am recommending David to anyone who is planning a wedding! Thank you for making our day so incredible perfect, God Bless.