N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

Murfreesboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Since 1999, the owner, Eric Farmer, has been providing DJ services in the Nashville area and beyond. Eric has worked as a mobile, club and radio DJ, and he will keep you and your guests rocking out on the dance floor all night long during your wedding reception.

Eric and the team at N-Sound Mobile Entertainment play a wide variety of music genres during the wedding ceremonies and receptions they DJ. Those genres include everything from Christian to country, top 40 to rock, hip-hop to R&B and everything in between that you and your guests desire to hear. Eric will act as an MC during your wedding reception. On the day of your wedding, Eric will bring microphones, uplighting and a sound/PA system.

10 Reviews for N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

10 N-Sound Mobile Entertainment Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 11/12/2016

Eric was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks back and we couldn't have been happier! He fielded tons or requests and while playing music that appealed to all ages at the wedding. His fun personality ... Read more added to the evening. I even threw a curveball at him the week before when I wanted a friend to sing our first dance song. He made sure all the sound was perfect for that! I'd highly recommend him for your next event!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding dj!!

Eric was amazing. He called to help me walk through a timeline when i was freaking out. He exceeded all my expectations during our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. Read more Eric was amazing. He called to help me walk through a timeline when i was freaking out. He exceeded all my expectations during our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj.

B
Beth

Married on 03/04/2018

Could not have hired a better DJ for our wedding! Eric was so chill, fun, affordable, willing to help in any way that he could, flexible, yet also super professional. I had multiple guests raving ... Read more about him during and AFTER the wedding! Would definitely ask him to work any other event I could need a DJ for. Highly recommend!