N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

Murfreesboro, TN · View map · Visit website

About N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Since 1999, the owner, Eric Farmer, has been providing DJ services in the Nashville area and beyond. Eric has worked as a mobile, club and radio DJ, and he will keep you and your guests rocking out on the dance floor all night long during your wedding reception.

Eric and the team at N-Sound Mobile Entertainment play a wide variety of music genres during the wedding ceremonies and receptions they DJ. Those genres include everything from Christian to country, top 40 to rock, hip-hop to R&B and everything in between that you and your guests desire to hear. Eric will act as an MC during your wedding reception. On the day of your wedding, Eric will bring microphones, uplighting and a sound/PA system.

13 Reviews for N-Sound Mobile Entertainment

13 N-Sound Mobile Entertainment Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 11/12/2016

Eric was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks back and we couldn't have been happier! He fielded tons or requests and while playing music that appealed to all ages at the wedding. His fun personality ... Read more added to the evening. I even threw a curveball at him the week before when I wanted a friend to sing our first dance song. He made sure all the sound was perfect for that! I'd highly recommend him for your next event!

Krista
krista

Married on 08/24/2019

AMAZING! I was blown away!

I was nervous finding someone to accommodate all of our needs, but Eric blew me away. He exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. He allows you to enter everything online, helps to plan your ... Read more entire event on the website, gives ideas for songs, etc. If you are looking for an awesome DJ at a great price, look no further!

J
Jason L

Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding July 6th Nashville Bell Tower

Eric, was exceptional. He meet with us weeks before our wedding and went over everything we needed to be ready for and how we needed to get song choices to him. He was very professional and made it ... Read more feel very comfortable with him as our DJ for such a big day in our lives. The day of the ceremony he was awesome! The venue had some issues with there sound system but Eric was able to react quickly and did what he could to help the situation. I would recommend Eric and N Sound to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, work party or any other function. He is the best!!!