Nadia Cambronero

Guanacaste, CR · View map · Visit website

About Nadia Cambronero

Nadia Cambronero is a wedding hair and makeup stylist for couples marrying in the greater Guanacaste, Costa Rica area. This stylist, Nadia, has more than ten years of experience not just with hair and makeup, but with hair and makeup in the area. She knows the best brands to help a couple’s look hold up against the climate of Costa Rica.

This hair and makeup stylist offers hair and makeup services, among others, at her spa. Other services, such as facials, manicures and pedicures, massages, and tanning, can help further prepare couples for their tropical wedding day. The stylists can accommodate groups as large as 10, so the entire wedding party can have their hair and makeup done at the same time in the same place. Nadia Cambronero offers spray tanning and airbrush tanning, and hair services such as blowouts, updos, and other styling. She offers hair and makeup trials so that couples can be sure they’ll love their wedding look. In addition to being able to do an entire wedding party’s makeup, this artist offers:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
Kath

Married on 11/24/2018

Admiración total por un trabajo de calidad!

No tengo palabras suficientes para definir la calidad de profesional que es Nadia. Ella es una artista! Y además de ser talentosa es una hermosa persona. Su trabajo es de calidad y lo vale. Lloré toda ... Read more toda la recepción de mi boda y mi maquillaje seguía intacto. Mi mamá, hermana, cuñada y mi suegra también quedaron encantadas con su trabajo. 100% Recomendada! Para Nadia mi profunda admiración y total cariño. Espero poder seguir contando con tus servicios para futuras ocasiones. Y te agradezco una y otra vez por hacer mi día inolvidable. Abrazo! Kath

J
Jenn Southwood

Married on 07/05/2019

Hair and Make-up

Nadia did an incredible job of my wedding make-up and hair. It turned out perfect, and couldn't have been happier with it. Read more Nadia did an incredible job of my wedding make-up and hair. It turned out perfect, and couldn't have been happier with it.

L
Lisa Bowen

Married on 06/22/2019

I would 110% recommend her to everyone!

From my trail day and engagement photos to my wedding day, Nadia made this part of wedding planning so easy and stress free which was amazing for traveling from outside of the country! I would 110% ... Read more recommend her to everyone! Nadia and her team did wedding hair/makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom, my husband's mom, and me. I've never felt more beautiful than I felt on my wedding day, and that's largely thanks to Nadia and her ability to make my vision a reality! She’s SO good at what she does, and you can be assured that your hair and makeup will look AMAZING if she’s doing it. She's also very patient and if at any point you want her to change/tweak anything she does it graciously. On my wedding day, I definitely wanted calm, positive people around as I got ready, and she was absolutely wonderful! Everyone’s makeup and hair stayed put, even through the tears. At the end of the night all of us still looked flawless! My hair and makeup for my engagement photos turned out remarkable as well. She traveled to us for both occasions which helped cut down on the stress and time it took for getting ready. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Nadia; she is amazing at what she does and a wonderful person. Thank you so much for everything!!