Nadia Cambronero

Guanacaste · View map

About Nadia Cambronero

YOUR MAKEUP AND HAIR STYLE DREAM FOR YOUR WEEDING DAY!

I'm a makeup artist with over more 10 years of experience in the Guanacaste area. I love to do makeup and hair for brides, their bridal parties, and friends! All of my experience has led me to know the best brands for the climate in Costa Rica - I only work with the best to ensure that your wedding day is a dream come true! I believe that your beauty accentuated is important for your special day, and I am honored that you would consider me to be a part of that!

Contact me today so I can help make your special day the best experience in your life!

13 Reviews for Nadia Cambronero

13 Nadia Cambronero Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent Work!

Nadia was amazing! I contacted her about 8 weeks prior to my wedding, and her communication was great from the start. She created a Pinterest board for me with hair and make up ideas that I had ... Read more presented. On the day of the wedding she made up my mom and I, arrived on time and helped my MOH put on her lashes. She is warm, professional and excellent at her craft. What I loved most was that she made me look amazing, was not rushed and amplified my beauty.

J
Jen C.

Married on 11/30/2018

Nadia is Fabulous

Nadia did my makeup and hair on my wedding day. Nadia listens to what you want done and if you are unhappy with something she is willing to correct of make changes so you are pleased with the outcome. ... Read more outcome.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 11/11/2018

Destination wedding hair and makeup :)

Wow! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! It can be nerve-wracking not having a trial beforehand but with Nadia, you are in great hands! I was blown away by her talent and she was a delight to ... Read more chat with.