Nadia Cambronero

Guanacaste · View map

About Nadia Cambronero

YOUR MAKEUP AND HAIR STYLE DREAM FOR YOUR WEEDING DAY!

I'm a makeup artist with over more 10 years of experience in the Guanacaste area. I love to do makeup and hair for brides, their bridal parties, and friends! All of my experience has led me to know the best brands for the climate in Costa Rica - I only work with the best to ensure that your wedding day is a dream come true! I believe that your beauty accentuated is important for your special day, and I am honored that you would consider me to be a part of that!

Contact me today so I can help make your special day the best experience in your life!

18 Reviews for Nadia Cambronero

18 Nadia Cambronero Reviews

K
Featured
Kath

Married on 11/24/2018

Admiración total por un trabajo de calidad!

No tengo palabras suficientes para definir la calidad de profesional que es Nadia. Ella es una artista! Y además de ser talentosa es una hermosa persona. Su trabajo es de calidad y lo vale. Lloré toda ... Read more toda la recepción de mi boda y mi maquillaje seguía intacto. Mi mamá, hermana, cuñada y mi suegra también quedaron encantadas con su trabajo. 100% Recomendada! Para Nadia mi profunda admiración y total cariño. Espero poder seguir contando con tus servicios para futuras ocasiones. Y te agradezco una y otra vez por hacer mi día inolvidable. Abrazo! Kath

Erin
Erin

Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

Nadia and her assistant did a wonderful job making me and my girls look fantastic on my wedding day! Read more Nadia and her assistant did a wonderful job making me and my girls look fantastic on my wedding day!

B
Brigitte Denton

Married on 02/02/2019

Professional & Beautiful Work!

Nadia was fabulous. She did hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother for my wedding. Originally it was just going to be 2 but we added one more person and she had no problem ... Read more adjusting her schedule to accommodate. Our hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful and professional. She did it effortlessly and could do any style we wanted. She had a huge selection of great quality makeup and she was fun and personable!