Nadia Grier Bridal

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nadia Grier Bridal

Nadia Grier Bridal is a wedding makeup and beauty service based out of Los Angeles, California. With a career that started at MAC, Nadia now specializes in bridal cosmetology. She prides herself on her ability to put brides at ease, making them happy on their special day.

Nadia Grier Bridal offers a selection of on-site services to fulfill a bride's wedding day beauty needs. She can travel to your home or hotel to help you prepare for your big day in comfort. Brides are her specialty, but she also offers makeup services to bridesmaids and mothers of the couple. In addition, you can request trials before the big day, so you know exactly what you want for that walk down the aisle. Services available include:

• Makeup trials
  • Traditional and contour makeup application
  • Fake lashes
  • Wedding party makeup

10 Reviews for Nadia Grier Bridal

10 Nadia Grier Bridal Reviews

Brittainy
Brittainy Gardin

Married on 10/13/2018

Eze Wedding

Nadia is Ahhhhmazing! Literally the BEST makeup artist I've ever worked with. Being a professional model, I wish I could pay her to be at all of my photoshoots! She not only did beautiful work on ... Read more myself, but my bridesmaids and my mother as well. More than that, she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and at ease on my big day. She is the "it" girl and I HIGHLY recommend Nadia for anyone wanting to look and feel extra special!

J
Jaime

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply the BEST!

Nadia is without a doubt the sweetest human being alive and the most talented makeup artist ever! I wish I could afford to have her do my makeup every single day! She brought my barbie glam bride ... Read more dreams to life. My makeup was flawless & stunning from start to finish. My mom/bridesmaids were all gorgeous as well and they instantly fell in love with her the same way I did. She is the ONLY makeup artist I trust. I had 5 trials for my wedding and no one compared to Nadia's skills or personality. Best decision I ever made. I looked amazing & I gained a friend!

Casey
Casey

Married on 09/22/2018

Super Talented and So Sweet!

Absolutely cannot recommend Nadia enough! She is professional, kind and beyond talented. She was super easy to coordinate with and is such a sweet person – it was so nice having her presence on my ... Read more wedding day! I love that she is able to do an entire wedding party including the bride so that everyone has a cohesive look. Can’t thank her enough for making us all feel so beautiful!