Nadia Grier Bridal

Los Angeles, CA, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nadia Grier Bridal

Nadia is a professional Makeup Artist who started her career at MAC. While working there, she was constantly being requested for bridal appointments of her own, and since then her business took off and she started her own business! She moved from the East Coast to follow her Dreams in LA and continue her career has a makeup artist for brides!

8 Reviews for Nadia Grier Bridal

8 Nadia Grier Bridal Reviews

Brittainy
Brittainy Gardin

Married on 10/13/2018

Eze Wedding

Nadia is Ahhhhmazing! Literally the BEST makeup artist I've ever worked with. Being a professional model, I wish I could pay her to be at all of my photoshoots! She not only did beautiful work on ... Read more myself, but my bridesmaids and my mother as well. More than that, she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and at ease on my big day. She is the "it" girl and I HIGHLY recommend Nadia for anyone wanting to look and feel extra special!

J
Jaime

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply the BEST!

Nadia is without a doubt the sweetest human being alive and the most talented makeup artist ever! I wish I could afford to have her do my makeup every single day! She brought my barbie glam bride ... Read more dreams to life. My makeup was flawless & stunning from start to finish. My mom/bridesmaids were all gorgeous as well and they instantly fell in love with her the same way I did. She is the ONLY makeup artist I trust. I had 5 trials for my wedding and no one compared to Nadia's skills or personality. Best decision I ever made. I looked amazing & I gained a friend!

Carly
Carly

Married on 05/19/2018

Nadia is so talented and fun to work with

Nadia is amazing. She's professional but also so fun and sweet. All of my bridesmaids loved her too. She genuinely cares and wants to make you look amazing. I recommend her to other brides all the ... Read more time!