Nadia Grier Bridal

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nadia Grier Bridal

Trust your wedding day beauty services to Nadia Grier Bridal in Los Angeles, California. With a career that started at MAC, Nadia has taken off as a bridal cosmetologist. Her career took her to the West Coast and she has been making brides happy ever since. Her brides all say she has an incredible personality and has that wonderful way of putting brides at ease. Be sure to check out her portfolio and her raving client reviews.

Nadia Grier Bridal offers clients quite a few services to fulfill their wedding day beautician needs. She is primarily a makeup artist. Brides are her specialty but she also offers makeup services to bridesmaids and mothers of the couple. In addition, you can request trials before the big day so you know exactly what you want for that walk down the aisle.

9 Reviews for Nadia Grier Bridal

9 Nadia Grier Bridal Reviews

Brittainy
Brittainy Gardin

Married on 10/13/2018

Eze Wedding

Nadia is Ahhhhmazing! Literally the BEST makeup artist I've ever worked with. Being a professional model, I wish I could pay her to be at all of my photoshoots! She not only did beautiful work on ... Read more myself, but my bridesmaids and my mother as well. More than that, she went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and at ease on my big day. She is the "it" girl and I HIGHLY recommend Nadia for anyone wanting to look and feel extra special!

J
Jaime

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply the BEST!

Nadia is without a doubt the sweetest human being alive and the most talented makeup artist ever! I wish I could afford to have her do my makeup every single day! She brought my barbie glam bride ... Read more dreams to life. My makeup was flawless & stunning from start to finish. My mom/bridesmaids were all gorgeous as well and they instantly fell in love with her the same way I did. She is the ONLY makeup artist I trust. I had 5 trials for my wedding and no one compared to Nadia's skills or personality. Best decision I ever made. I looked amazing & I gained a friend!

Carly
Carly

Married on 05/19/2018

Nadia is so talented and fun to work with

Nadia is amazing. She's professional but also so fun and sweet. All of my bridesmaids loved her too. She genuinely cares and wants to make you look amazing. I recommend her to other brides all the ... Read more time!