Nadine Photography

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Nadine Photography

Hello I'm Nadine! The photographer and business owner of Nadine Photography, based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have photographed over 90 weddings at incredible venues including the Pennsylvanian, PNC Park, Heinz Chapel, Carnegie Museum, Phipps Conservatory, National Aviary, Twentieth Century Club, George Washington Hotel, St. Mary of the Mount, and many more.

The main focus of my art is photographing natural moments. I love catching glimpses of loving expressions when nobody knows I'm shooting! Candid expressions are key. But when the timing is right, I'll take the lead and set some traditional posed portraits, especially for family photos. Unless my clients prefer an entirely photo-journalistic approach.

Equipment -
I always shoot with two Nikon cameras on hand
with lenses ranging from a broad zoom (11-16mm) for the big group shots, to up close zoom (300mm) particularly good for the ceremonies. I use on and off camera flash when necessary, particularly during the receptions.

Editing -
The qualities of editing that are consistent through all my work include optimization of clarity, lighting, color toning, cropping, and artistry. The artistry quality is what then becomes customizable! That is tailored to the clients' style - classic/traditional, vintage, rustic, or vibrant/bright. The decided tone of my clients' photography matches their personality and desired theme of their special occasion.

Final Product -
The high-resolution images are delivered in digital format via jump drive, along with a select number of prints. Photo books are available for an additional fee. For more information, contact me at nshermanphoto@gmail.com

Rates -
To find the right package for you, see the rates sheet in the pricing section below, or contact nshermanphoto@gmail.com.

Second Photographer -
A second photographer is available for an additional fee of $350. This can be added to the package of your choice and includes 4 hours of service. After that, it's $50/hr.

15 Reviews for Nadine Photography

15 Nadine Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience - Nadine was wonderful to work with!

Nadine was so great to work with! She photographed my wedding and, throughout the process, was always professional and communicative. Her photos are beautiful (and she already got some to me from our ... Read more wedding 1 week ago!) Her pricing was competitive as well. She was so great on our wedding, giving us some guidance, which we appreciated as people who aren't the most comfortable being photographed, while also letting us be ourselves. She was really subtle on our wedding day, always being everywhere but not being obtrusive to the party at all. I'd highly recommend her! Thanks Nadine Sherman for a wonderful job!

K
Kim Poling

Married on 07/13/2019

Great Experience

Nadine is photographing our wedding in July. She has been highly responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We have enjoyed working with her so far! Read more Nadine is photographing our wedding in July. She has been highly responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We have enjoyed working with her so far!

B
Bernadette

Married on 06/15/2019

Love, love, LOVED her!!

My husband & I couldn’t have found a better photographer. Nadine was Awesome! She was professional, but so fun & energetic. We took the traditional pictures but we also had so many fun ideas that ... Read more she allowed us to do & it really just made our special day so much better. It was like working with a family friend. The pictures that she sent us are so beautiful too it’s like we got to relive the whole day over again. If you have a special event coming up, I highly recommended Nadine Photography!! She will NOT disappoint!!