Nahant Country Club

Nahant, MA · View map · Visit website

About Nahant Country Club

Nahant Country Club is a beachfront wedding venue located in Nahant, Massachusetts. The country club estate dates back to 1824 and has been operating as a family-owned and operated business since 1987. The historic private mansion is situated in a maritime community and is steps from the beach, offering a unique setting for your wedding celebration. The venue has beautiful interiors, as well as manicured grounds with a gazebo and space for outdoor weddings. Nahant Country Club provides exceptional wedding cuisine, with a selection of menu options that can be tailored to fit your needs and any dietary restrictions. The team of skilled event planners work with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding event reflects your vision and fits your personalized needs and style. The team offers precise attention to detail to deliver a wedding that is uniquely yours.

Facilities and Capacity
Nahant Country Club has four rooms of varying sizes and styles to fit your wedding needs, accommodating up to 220 guests. The venue also has covered and uncovered outdoor weddings.

Nahant Country Club offers everything you could need for your wedding experience. The country club offers the following services, and more:

• Bridal suite

B
Featured
Becky

Married on 10/08/2011

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. I loved Nahant Country Club from the first time I visited and knew right away it was the place I wanted to get married. I dealt with Peter a majority ... Read more majority of the time and he was always great. Pat the chef was awesome as well. He made us up some sandwiches and appetizers while the girls and I got ready in the bridal suite before the ceremony. It's a perfect/beautiful place to get ready. One of the many reasons why I loved it there. My guests are still raving about the wedding too. The food was great, the atmosphere, the cocktail hour, they thought everything was fantastic. I even got a few "best wedding ever" comments :) I could really go on and on.... I definitely recommend this venue, you wont be disappointed!!

Missy
Missy White

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Spectacular

From the second we walked in we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding! The grounds were beautiful and the ballroom is breathtaking. Yasmene was nothing but lovely and went above & beyond to ... Read more to make sure we had everything we wanted while staying within our budget. She is a true expert and you can tell she loves what she does! Can’t wait to celebrate!!!

L
Lee

Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding here on June 2, 2018. Heather, Yasmene and the Nahant Country Club were so organized and accommodating throughout the process! We had both our wedding ceremony & reception at the ... Read more NCC and it was so beautiful. The food was incredibly delicious and Heather & Yasmene were huge in letting us have the wedding I have always dreamed about. It was better than i could have imagined. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty of NCC as well as the hospitality and organization. I highly recommend NCC for any function!! Thank you Heather & Yasmene...you made our dreams come true ♥