Naked Karate Girls

Newport, KY · View map

About Naked Karate Girls

NKG understands the modern wedding!

Unique, professional, experienced and highly danceable, NKG is the area's most popular live music group! We have performerd over 300 weddings and 2000 events!

Providing live music, reception planning, and 'Master of Ceremonies' services, NKG and its staff can manage the entire evening like a well scripted play. And Our services begin from the moment the first guest arrives to when the last guest leaves. NKG and its staff can manage the entire evening's itinerary, like a well scripted play.

NKG performs music from all decades to give all of your guests a great live music experience. Wedding reception shows are highly energetic, family-friendly, with an emphasis on crowd interaction. All DJ services are fully integrated to ensure a continous flow of music and programming throught the entire event.

For booking: 513.659.4473 or glennkukla@gmail.com

9 Reviews for Naked Karate Girls

9 Naked Karate Girls Reviews

O
Olivia

Married on 11/05/2016

We hired the NKG for our wedding reception on 11/5/16 and they were absolutely amazing! Glenn was great to work with and the band blew away our expectations. They set everything up with our other ... Read more vendors and even my wedding planner said she works with bands/DJ's all the time and that NKG was by far the best and easiest to work with. They even let my brother play guitar with them for a few songs. I still have guests that came to our wedding telling us how great the band was. We would recommend them over and over to anyone looking for great music and entertainment for an event!

K
Kate

Married on 10/29/2016

Can't say enough how fantastic NKG is,! They are enthusiastic, professional, talented, creative, and brought the party. There was never an empty spot on the dance floor all night. Read more Can't say enough how fantastic NKG is,! They are enthusiastic, professional, talented, creative, and brought the party. There was never an empty spot on the dance floor all night.

L
Liz

Married on 10/01/2016

We loved having NKG play at our wedding reception! The energy they brought to the reception was something I've never seen at a wedding before. Guests still tell me how fun our wedding was and I give ... Read more the credit to the band. Not only do they play music, NKG puts on a performance! They interact with the crowd, have hilarious wardrobe changes, and play music that appeals to all ages. If I had to make the decision again, I would definitely hire NKG to play at my wedding!