Namaste and Crochet

Pasadena, CA · View map · Visit website

About Namaste and Crochet

Namaste and Crochet is a unique, crochet clothing collection located northeast of Los Angeles in Pasadena, California. They specialize in homemade crochet gowns, perfect for the bride looking for something one-of-a-kind. All of their designs are timeless, unique, and works of art. Namaste and Crochet looks forward to creating an unforgettable gown in which to celebrate your love.

Brides have the option of selecting ready-made styles, or you can work one-on-one with the designer, Dominique Calvillo, to create a custom design. Dominique fell in love with crochet as a child after her grandmother taught her, and continued to crochet into adulthood. In 2014 she used it as art therapy, before turning ito into a full-time business a few years later. In addition to creating stunning bridal gowns, Dominique also offers the following:

• Bridesmaids

S
Stephanie Pardo

Married on 05/11/2019

Custom wedding dress!

First off, she is AN ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART! Very informative and plenty of samples for me to try on. Dealt with my very specific needs on the dress and it turned out amazing. My dress fits me like a ... Read more glove and is absolutely 100% what I imagined. Very punctual on responses, very fair pricing for her craft, and super professional.

R
Raimie

Married on 09/02/2018

Dream Come True!

Dominique was absolutely wonderful! She made sure I had the perfect dress for my rehearsal dinner for my wedding. We even noticed that the yarn was two different colors, and she took the time to redo ... Read more it so it matched. It wasn't a full length gown so it didn't cost as much as a wedding dress. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I would definitely purchase another dress from her in the future.

Namaste and Crochet FAQ