Nana's Gelato Station

Narragansett, RI · View map

About Nana's Gelato Station

Lots of people get married, but not everyone eats GELATO at their wedding........

BE DIFFERENT and top off your special day with our creamy, decadent Italian gelato. Your guests will talk about this forever!! Why gelato? Gelato is healthier than ice cream with only 4 grams of fat and a very robust flavor. Made fresh every day in small batches with all ingredients from Italy. Each tray of gelato serves 45 guests and we line up 4 flavors in silver trays on a skirted table. Most popular picks are Crème Brule, Tiramisu, Espresso Crunch, Pistachio, Biscotti Cookie, Lemon, Key Lime Pie and Nana's Kiss with chocolate gelato, snickers and Hershey's bars. Stop by Nana's beachfront location at Narragansett Beach for a private tasting. A full list of flavors is below....

Pricing is $4.95pp plus a $50 server fee. We set up and serve after you cut the cake. Just have a skirted table ready for us.

FYI.....add Candy Jars at $1.95pp. Pick our your favorite candy at Nana's Candy Bar which is a candy fantasy come true with walls and walls of nostalgia right next door to our gelato shop

Nana's Gelato Flavor selection:

Espresso Crunch

Key Lime Pie

Lemon - Diary Free

Mango - Dairy Free

Mint Straciatella (Mint Chocolate Chip)

Mixed Berry - Dairy Free

Nocciola (Hazelnut)

Nana's Kiss (Chocolate gelato with snickers and Hershey's bars)

Oreo Cookies and Cream

Passion Fruit -Dairy Free

Passion Fruit & Peach - Dairy Free

Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Pistachio

Raspberry - Dairy Free

Straciatella (Vanilla Bean with chocolate swirl)

Strawberry - Dairy Free

Tiramisu

5 Reviews for Nana's Gelato Station

5 Nana's Gelato Station Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 08/13/2016

All of my guests greatly enjoyed the service provided and the product. It was a great hit and I would suggest to anyone looking for something different to do at their wedding! Read more All of my guests greatly enjoyed the service provided and the product. It was a great hit and I would suggest to anyone looking for something different to do at their wedding!!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 10/06/2013

Nana's Gelato did a fabulous job at my wedding! My family has been going to them for years and we all wanted the gelato at the wedding. Everyone raved about how delicious the gelato was and the ... Read more service was great and so easy. I definitely recommend! It created such a unique dessert for our wedding :)

K
kayla

Married on 09/10/2016

Nana's gelato was a great choice for our wedding since we decided to do dessert stations and not a cake. Our guests loved it and went back for seconds and thirds! My only regrets is that I didn't have ... Read more any dessert on my wedding night and didn't have a chance to enjoy it! Good thing I live close to Nana's and can go visit any time! Service, quality, and communication were all great.