Nana's Porch

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Nana's Porch

Nana’s Porch is a catering company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Nana’s Porch has been offering Southern cuisine with an uptown twist at weddings and other events for years. As a family-owned business founded by Chris Payne and Hannah Coleman Dickerson, the company celebrates the strong Southern women of the family as well as their culinary skill set. Guests are made to feel as if they are taken back to Nana’s screened-in porch where traditional Southern food is enjoyed while sipping on sweet tea and lemonade.

Cuisine

Nana’s Porch offers a wonderful variety of traditional Southern food. Chris brings a well-developed skill set on the grill and wood smoker, and Hannah adds an uptown twist to the memorable favorites from the South with her formal culinary education. The company will customize all food to your specific wedding desires. In addition to their main cuisine options, they also offer dessert bar selections and candy buffets. Catering services available include:

• Breakfast/brunch

Featured
Caitlin Redmond

Married on 10/20/2018

Southern Cuisine with an Uptown Twist

When I started my search for a caterer for my wedding I started feeling like I would never find exactly what I wanted, classic southern food with a chic and unique twist- something people would ... Read more remember and that was different from your stereotypical wedding food, then I found Nanas Porch. Nanas Porch blew me away, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and the food was out of this world delicious. We did a few light apps for cocktail hour and then heavy apps for the meal. There was plenty of food and no one left hungry. People are still talking to me about how great the food was. Hannah, the owner, was so responsive and really worked with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. She also make the cupcakes which were so moist and flavorful, definitely my favorite cupcakes I've ever had. I can't recommend Nanas Porch enough, once you taste the food, you'll be all in.

Jennifer
Jennifer Glover

Married on 06/07/2019

Great experience

They were professional on time, the food was amazing! They did my sons rehearsal dinner to the fullest I could not be more pleased with the experience! Definitely recommend them! When I need this in ... Read more the future again definitely I will be using their services!! Thank you Hannah and her crew!!

Tonia
Tonia P Whitley

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

Hannah was such a pleasure to work with. She was a huge help with menu suggestions for the event, and it was perfect! Everyone loved the food! I cannot Thank her enough for traveling and making our ... Read more evening so special. Many Thanks!!!!