Nanci Bernard Wedding & Event Planner

Paso Robles, California · View map

About Nanci Bernard Wedding & Event Planner

Nanci Bernard Wedding & Event Planner is a wedding planning service located in Paso Robles, California. They will work with their clients to ensure their wedding is unforgettable. Coordinating weddings isn’t only something I love doing, but it’s also something that I shine at. I love arranging all of the little details to watch it form into one perfect event! It takes a special type of person who not only excels in the planning aspects of the event, but truly cares and connects with their clients. Connecting with the couple is one of the most important parts of planning. For you to truly have the wedding of your dreams, your planner needs to be able to see your vision. With many years of experience, I’m glad to say that together we will plan and design the day you’ve been envisioning. I came into the wedding industry so that I can offer couples what they really deserve on their special day, the best of the best and that is what we will give them!

Nanci Bernard Wedding & Event Planner encourages creative thought and custom ideas, all the while maintaining her clients’ personal interests and styles. They can’t wait to make your dream a reality. Services include:

• Event design

Karen
Karen

Married on 10/27/2018

A joy to work with!

Working with Nanci was absolutely the best experience. I had a vision of what I wanted for my daughter's wedding and Nanci did the most beautiful job of making it come to life. She presented many ... Read more ideas, and helped me sift through all of the vendors and contracts. She truly made planning the wedding an absolute joy, and the day was remarkable. Nanci made sure it ran like clockwork, and I can truly tell you I didn't have one worry on that day, she took care of everything! I have two more daughters and you can be sure Nanci will be part of their days as well.

R
Ryan

Married on 06/09/2018

Nanci pulled off quite the feat: she took a wild piece of property that has never hosted more than 20 people, and turned it into a beautiful venue for over 200 guests. I could not have imagined how ... Read more much work it would end up being, but Nanci made the process low-stress and fun. She is proactive and flexible, giving vendors tours of the property week after week, coordinating all the different logistics that are needed for a non-commercial-venue wedding (generators, parking, etc.), and was great at incorporating our feedback and wishes. I'm glad we had her as our coordinator for our wedding.

J
Jordyn

Married on 06/02/2018

Nanci Bernard..... GAME CHANGER! I will never be able to thank her enough. Even my husband said to me multiple times during our wedding "wow! Nanci never stops! She is awesome! " I had so many ideas ... Read more for my wedding but had such a hard time putting my ideas into words. Somehow Nanci made all my dreams come true. Thank you thank you thank you Nanci!!!