Nancy Bishop Floral Design

East Arlington, VT · View map

About Nancy Bishop Floral Design

Nancy's work has been described as "refined rustic", "quietly sophisticated", and "uniquely Vermont" by just a few of her many cherished clients.

Her designs are a rich and textured combination of the most gorgeous cultivated flowers from around the world intertwined with wild vines, twigs, berries and mosses responsibly gathered from the forests and meadows of southern Vermont.

"For the last 19 years, the most important thing to me has been to listen and understand what it is that my clients are wishing for - what the vision for their perfect day looks like. Together we work to develop the style that will make their once in a lifetime moment exactly what they hoped for - everything is possible."

Nancy Bishop's Floral Design Studio is located in the peaceful southern Vermont village of East Arlington. It is surrounded by charming towns, the historic Battenkill River, and the magnificent Green Mountains.

43 Reviews for Nancy Bishop Floral Design

43 Nancy Bishop Floral Design Reviews

Bethany
bethany holmander

Married on 08/17/2019

most perfect vermont flowers

All you need to know is I literally sent her 4 different bouquets and told her to combine them into one, and she somehow executed on that crazinesss with ease which led to me having the most perfect ... Read more bouquet I wish I could keep forever. We were blown away with how Nancy was able to transform the barn at our venue into a whimsical fairytale garden.... greenery was hung from the ceiling and from an iron chandelier, the centerpieces were a Pinterest dream, and the bridesmaids flowers could not have been more perfect. Thanks Nancy!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Nancy Bishop Floral Design Nancy and Haley were phenomenal to work with and I highly recommend them! I gave them a few ideas of what I wanted for our wedding day and they made my dream a reality! My ... Read more My bouquet was exactly what I wanted in the perfect color scheme! The other flowers were just as gorgeous and created a stunning look for our venue. I couldn't have been more happy with what they did and Nancy even took the time to stop by and say hello while setting up the flowers! I wish the flowers could last forever!!

Abby
Abby Meyer Walsh

Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful floral design

We were absolutely thrilled with Nancy Bishop Floral Design. They made our wedding dreams come true with their amazing work. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting our bouquet's, centerpieces, ... Read more boutonnières, floral arrangements, etc, etc. Walking into our reception and seeing our vision brought to life was so incredibly magical. We couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. She and her team are incredibly wonderful to work with and make their customers feel heard and important. Thank you for making our fairytale wedding dreams come true!!!!!!