Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty

Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty is a team of hair and makeup artists that travel to your location for your special day. This team of creative artists creates modern and unique styles to make you feel your most beautiful and confident self on the big day. Nancy Caroline’s passionate stylists can create any hair or makeup style you desire, from soft feminine looks to dramatic evening styles. Choose Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty for a once in a lifetime pampering experience.

Experience

The team at Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty has many years’ combined experience in bridal hair styling and makeup. Their work as been featured on Style Me Pretty, Brides Magazine, New Jersey Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings and more.

Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty offers several bridal beauty services which can be scheduled a la carte or in a bridal package. Their services include formal hair styling, airbrush makeup, individual lash application, tattoo and scar coverage, men’s styling, and extension services. You can also schedule a trial to meet your stylist and decide on a look that is both flattering and meets your style.

38 Reviews for Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty

38 Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 12/01/2017

Nancy was so wonderful from my first meeting with her to the day of my wedding! I can be fussy with my hair and makeup since I am used to the way I do it on my own so I was anxious to trust someone ... Read more else, but she did my hair and makeup better than I could ever have imagined! She was so patient with me the day of the trial to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it and she makes the process fun because she is so genuine and easy to talk to. I wanted to wear my hair down with curls and really wanted the glamorous voluminous look so I got HaloCouture hair extensions through Nancy and it was the best decision I could make when it came to my hair. Everyone raved about how beautiful it looked and they were so natural that even my best friend thought it was all my hair! I had several people ask who did my makeup and commented on how flawless it was. I didn't have to worry about it from the start of the day to the end of the night. It all stayed perfectly in place. Nancy is so knowledgeable and talented at what she does that I would not look any further if you are looking for someone to handle your beauty needs for your wedding.

D
Donna

Married on 10/12/2018

Bridal Party and Groom’s Mother

Nancy is probably the most professional and talented hair stylist in bridal beauty that I have ever met. She is the most organized and detailed person as well as pleasant and accommodating. Her team ... Read more of professionals is just as wonderful. She is always on time and has a full array of hair and makeup products. She is a real magician at creating beautiful bridal hairstyles and beautiful makeup!!Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy Caroline!!!

E
Elena

Married on 08/18/2018

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with from our first emails through the wedding day - I highly recommend her! Nancy is extremely organized, which made me feel so at ease during the planning ... Read more process. She was very prompt with her email responses, and super accommodating with my trial - she came to NYC (where I live) for it even though she is in PA! I knew from Nancy's portfolio that she would be able to execute the look that I was going for, and she definitely delivered. Rosa joined her on the wedding day and was also wonderful. My ladies and I LOVED our hair and makeup, and we all looked amazing. Thanks so much, Nancy!