Nancy Rice Artistry

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nancy Rice Artistry

Nancy Rice Artistry is an elite, on-site beauty team serving Northern Nevada, North and Southern California. Each artist is equipped to meet all of your hair and makeup needs and make you and your wedding party camera ready. We can create customized and exceptional looks for your upcoming special event.

The team prides themselves on creating photo-ready looks that enhance all of your natural features. In addition to being a talented group, the artists that make up Nancy Rice Artistry make sure that all of their clients enjoy a comfortable, fun and professional experience. Some of the services that the company offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

33 Nancy Rice Artistry Reviews

M
Madeline

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I first met Nancy for a styled shoot. The moment I walked into the room I knew I liked her; her style, her vibe, and her fun upbeat energy. She was very easy to talk to - with her also being a mama, ... Read more we clicked and shared motherhood stories as she did my makeup. She made me not only look pretty, but made me feel pretty too. I never wear makeup and go for the natural look, and she did just that plus giving me a pop of color on my lips. It was just the pampering I needed to put a pep in my step. Little had I known that day was the beginning of a heart warming friendship.

Megan
Megan Stimson

Married on 07/07/2019

Tara and Megan the best

We had Tara and Megan for the day and both were awesome. Tara new I didn't love some of my looks from the trial and made some adjustments to everything day of and it was perfect. I love everything ... Read more about my look. Megan did a great job on hair for Mom, sister and nieces.

Julie
Julie Mortazavi

Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing experience.

Nancy uses top quality make up products that last for many hours. The make up she did for me in the morning lasted all the way until the next morning, and it still looked nearly perfect. I would ... Read more definitely recommend getting your hair and make up done by the ladies at Nancy Rice Artistry because they take the time to plan with you before big event. She even had me send her a photo of my face so that she can tell me a good color pallet to use for my make up. I sent her photos of what I would like to look like on my wedding day, and not only did she execute it perfectly, but she customized the colors to what would look best on me. The ladies at Nancy Rice Artistry are super talented, easy going, and genuine. I would definitely get my hair and make up done by them again.