Nancy's Bakery

Somerset, Rhode Island · View map

About Nancy's Bakery

Nancy’s Bakery is a wedding cake service located in Somerset, Massachusetts. Nancy Remy is passionate about cake, and creating a masterpiece that will taste delicious, and inspire awe at your wedding. Her cakes are truly works of art, and she strives to make each and every creation a reflection of your unique personality. Making your cake taste as good as it looks is vital, and Nancy’s Bakery knows how to deliver desserts that exceed your expectations and wow your guests. With over 23 years of experience in the industry, Nancy’s creative passion stems from watching her grandfather make special holiday sweets. She has worked in bakeries and attended school for design, which allows her the freedom to be artistic when bringing your cake to life. Wedding planning can be stressful, but cake should never be. Indulge your sweet tooth and make your custom cake creation a reality!

The process to building your perfect cake with Nancy’s Bakery begins with a consultation and cake tasting, where you will sample the flavors that will ultimately determine the taste of your wedding! Choose from cakes, cupcakes, cookies, dessert buffet options, and even create a groom’s cake! Other wedding day dessert services include:

• Delivery
  • Setup

46 Reviews for Nancy's Bakery

46 Nancy's Bakery Reviews

Yanira
Yanira Motto

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Delicious and Amazing!

We would recommend Nancy's Bakery to everyone looking for a custom and delicious bakery for their big day or any occasion! We were lucky enough to work with Nancy for our wedding cake and she was so ... Read more so easy to work with and most importantly her cakes are so delicious that we couldn't pick just one flavor so we picked FOUR!! The final product was beautiful and everything we could have asked for, we have had so many compliments on the cake and flavor selection from our guests. Thank you so much!

Kc&do
Kerri

Married on 08/18/2019

Cake Tasting

OMG, delicious! Our tasting went great and I feel Nancy really understood my vision. I can't wait to see the finished product. We decided on cupcakes (three flavors) with a topper and a mini to cut. ... Read more I felt the pricing was reasonable and the cake was to die for. I like that I can rent the stand and get $$ back once its returned.

Katey
Katey

Married on 08/03/2019

Tastiest cake ever

Working with Nancy for our wedding cake was a piece of cake (yes pun intended! ) We met with Nancy for our tasting and she was super helpful in making suggestions and also taking our suggestions as ... Read more well. We ended up choosing two flavors for our 4 tier cake, and they were such a hit! Still hearing from our guests about how yummy it was! Nancy also knocked our cake design out of the park! We found a topper of two people skiing, and she made the design of our cake look like a ski slope with trees and mountains on the tiers. It was more amazing than I thought it would come out! I kept staring at it all night. We definitely plan on using Nancy for any other cakes or special sweet treats in the future.