Nantahala Village

Bryson City, NC · View map · Visit website

About Nantahala Village

Nantahala Village is a hotel wedding venue located in Bryson City, North Carolina. This picturesque destination is situated in the Great Smokey Mountains, offering cabin rentals for wilderness getaways. There are a variety of lodging options ranging from rooms and suites to cozy cabins. Activities abound at this resort. Couples and their guests will be able to take advantage of whitewater rafting excursions, zip-lines, biking trails, fishing spots, and many other activities. The towns of Bryson City and Cherokee are both within a close distance of Nantahala Village. The present exciting opportunities to browse through handmade, authentic crafts from local artisans. This venue has been serving as a delightful nature's paradise since 1948, allowing adventurers from near and for to experience wildlife at its finest. In addition to the available lodging, couples are also able to take advantage of a full-service restaurant, meeting spaces, swimming pools, a fitness center, and horseback riding stables.

Facilities and Capacity

Nantahala Village offers seven on-site venues that couples may use for their wedding event. These include The Meadow, The Sky Deck, The Mountain Overlook Lawn, The Phoenix Deck, The Dining Room, The Banquet Room, and The Nantahala Bar. The Meadow is located next to a pond and offers space for 250 guests. The Sky Deck has stunning vistas of mountains and has a capacity of 150 attendees. The Mountain Overlook Lawn is perfect for 250 individuals, presenting mesmerizing views of the expansive sky. The Phoenix Deck allows 200 guests to enjoy your wedding celebrations. The Dining Room is well suited to rehearsal dinners of up to 150 individuals. Both the Banquet Room and The Nantahala Bar can host up to 100 attendees and are great choices for indoor soirees.

Nantahala Village's resort wedding package includes white chairs, round receptions tables, setup, take-down, a get-ready room, preferred vendors, and room block rates. Catering packages are also selectable and come in both sit-down and buffet options. All of their menus are curated to include fresh and delicious ingredients.

3 Reviews for Nantahala Village

3 Nantahala Village Reviews

B
Beth

Married on 10/26/2013

Absolute joy to work with Kate and her staff. I believe I can call Kate a new friend who has the utmost professional approach and atmosphere in the mountains of North Carolina. I feel like I could ... Read more talk with Kate (and Wayne) about just about anything we needed to make our daughter, Alexa's wedding absolutely perfect. And it was! Everything turned out absolutely perfect and to this day (yes - we still talk about it several times a day) I can't think of anything that wasn't exactly how I and Alexa envisioned her wedding to be. So thanks to ALL the staff - you all pitched in - Nel - the Chefs - Thomas - See? I was impressed with all of you! Pardon me if I've forgotten a few names, but I certainly have not forgotten how you treated us and our guests! I want to do it all over again!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 10/05/2013

Kate and the staff at Nantahala Village were what set this venue apart. The area is so beautiful and the venue really show cases the beauty of the mountains. As a resort get away my guests were all ... Read more very happy with their accommodations. The food was wonderful, great chef. Highly recommend

Becky
Becky

Married on 05/05/2018

1.3

We had our wedding at Nantahala Village last weekend. The views at this resort are amazing. However, they are about to build condos to block the view so it will no longer be there. A week before our ... Read more wedding, I was informed of a managerial change. Which made things worse; it lowered my expectations for the weekend & they still weren't met Our stay in the fireplace suites was good, except for the fact that the hot tubs were not working for any of the fireplace suites. Which I understand isn't really in many people's control with the winter. But when guests are paying for a room with a hot tub and they don't work, they shouldn't have still pay for the room at the same rate. I had guests complain that their rooms weren't clean, and even after I asked & they asked multiple times for them to come clean them, it never got done. Neither our rehearsal dinner meal nor our reception meal was what we tasted in January. Yes, it was still chicken parm & pulled pork BBQ. But the chicken Friday night was completely different; there was no melted cheese on top & the chicken was insanely dry. The young bartender was brand new to bartending, to the point of my father had to get behind the bar & show him how to open a bottle of wine. It was a Cinco de Mayo wedding & he did not know how to make basic cocktails. A BRAND NEW bartender should not be handling a wedding. My father should not have to do that. The cocktail hour nachos were awesome. The rest of the meal though, was completely different. The baked beans weren't what we tasted, the mac & cheese was cold & the cornbread was dry & hard as a rock. It was depressing having paid for a meal that we were expecting to love based off our tasting & not getting what we paid for. I'm not sure if there was also a chef change with the managerial change as well, which I would have understood because things happen. But it would have been nice to be given a heads up. There are so many other venues with gorgeous views. Skip this 1.

Nantahala Village FAQ