Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth

Napa, CA · View map

About Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth is a premiere wedding DJ company located in Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company has serviced the Greater Bay area since 1989. Owner DJ Tony Sparks has over 20 years of experience as a wedding DJ and he and his team will provide the most professional and personal music entertainment on your special day that will be sure to delight you and your guests.

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth will work with your wedding coordinator or planner behind the scenes in order to make your event successful. The company offers the following wedding DJ services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Audio equipment
  • Lights

Music Genres
Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth has a wide variety of musical genres for your special day:

• Country

M
Featured
Meghan

Married on 06/09/2019

Napa Valley DJ/Photo booth is the best! Thank you DJ Tony!!

DJ Tony is the best! He really made our wedding so amazing and the fun party we dreamed of having. He played all the songs we requested for ceremony and receptions and took song requests when we had ... Read more them as well. Our guests have continued to rave about how awesome the DJ and photo booth was at our wedding! The online portal made it super easy to add songs we wanted played (or didn’t want), and select the music for every part of our wedding. You can customize as much as you want (entrances, bouquet toss, ceremony etc. etc.) or as little as you want, depending on how important the music is to you. It was important for us and Tony delivered everything perfectly! The music library is very extensive, however I had a few instrumental cover songs that were not in the library… NO PROBLEM- Just fill in the song title/artist and Tony downloaded it for us! The photo booth was a must for me; it was basically like 10 minutes after getting engaged I confirmed that we had to have a photo booth! Napa Valley Photo booths were so fantastic and the best choice for our wedding! They brought and set up all the fun props and even put a wonderful book together that our guests could sign, that we got to take home after the wedding. Our guests loved that they could take home the custom photo strips and my husband and I loved that we got to view/download all the photos online. By the end of the night everyone was drinking and having a blast… the photos just got crazier and funnier!! The photo booth really captures the wild and crazy pictures that the wedding photographer doesn’t. Our guests had the best time with the photo booth and the pictures from it are hilarious. We also had the Ring Light (boomerang) which was a blast for everyone and also very funny to look back on. Our wedding would not have been the party it was without Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth. So many guests have reached out to us that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to… Thank you Napa Valley DJ & Photo booth for making it such a memorable evening. I cannot recommend Napa Valley DJ & Photo booth enough. If you are looking for a DJ or photo booth for your wedding, pick up the phone and call Tony! He is the best out there!

A
Annie

Married on 06/21/2019

Best wedding DJ, photobooth and other fun party additions

DJ Tony and his team were one of my favorite vendors of the whole wedding. When we reached out to him, he immediately sent me an online music planner, with a love it, like it, and hate it list. I had ... Read more complete confidence that the music at my wedding would be perfect because he allowed me to provide exactly what I wanted (and disclaimer - if you don't want to choose every single song like me, he has TONS of pre-made themed lists). He was easily accessible whenever I had questions about anything related to the wedding - even some non-music questions, since he's worked at the venue a lot. During the wedding itself, he helped navigate awkward family drama seamlessly during the wedding itself, and had a fun, engaging photobooth. PLUS he now has a "circle of light" which was a great addition for guests to make GIFs. He contributed hugely to the success of the evening, and I would absolutely choose him again!

Jonathan
Jonathan Munz

Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible DJ who provides impeccable service and offers great deals with plenty of options

Tony was amazing from start to finish helping us get the right music picked out for the wedding and throwing a dance party that had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. If you want a DJ who ... Read more knows how to throw a party, host a great event & supply photo booth then Napa Valley DJ is the vendor for you! Everything was so easy and Tony was attentive leading up to the wedding with any questions we had, but again, the main job of a DJ is to host an incredible party, and he excels in that area!