Naper Settlement

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Naper Settlement

Naper Settlement, a museum in the Chicago, Illinois area, hosts weddings on its non-denominational grounds. The chapel, located at the outdoor history museum - Naper Settlement - is classic and picturesque. Just minutes from Riverwalk Park, this venue is a 40-minute drive from downtown Chicago.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 175 guests will find seats at this venue for a couple’s big day. This classic and intimate setting features stained glass windows with warm red and wooden decor. Traditional pews line the aisle leading to the altar. Naper Settlement also has beautiful outdoor spaces for couples to use surrounded by well-landscaped grounds with trees, flowers and grass.

The venue offers use of a bridal suite and parking when couples choose to host their special day at the chapel. The bridal suite features large mirrors in multiple locations and comfortable furniture for the couple or wedding party to use.

Other Services
Couples may use this chapel for bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners in a private room.

70 Reviews for Naper Settlement

70 Naper Settlement Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 09/17/2016

If I could sing the praises of Naper Settlement as a venue, I would. I worked with Andi as well as with Kelly, and they were both incredibly helpful. They also provided honest feedback that showed ... Read more they really knew the space well, and that helped make mine and my husband's wedding absolutely spectacular. Keep up the beautiful work, ladies, and thank you so much for all that you do!

A
Allison

Married on 07/20/2018

I have been wanting to get married here since I was a kid! (It was always my favorite school trip haha). The chapel is beautiful and needs next to no decorations (all we had was pew bows and it was ... Read more amazing). I do recommend sound, we added it last minute and were happy we did since we nearly filled the church to capacity! Our contact for day of was Judy and she was amazing! she offered suggests and the wedding went perfectly!

B&B2017
Becky

Married on 06/10/2017

We had our ceremony at the chapel, and it was the perfect place for us. They were able to meet with us quickly to show us the chapel, and the payment process was easy. There wasn't really a need to ... Read more talk with them too much, but when I had more detailed questions closer to the date, the staff responded very quickly. Our day-of coordinator was very friendly and was even willing to stay a little longer during our rehearsal so that we could work all of our details in. The historic nature and beautiful details of the chapel makes extra decoration really unnecessary, but we did spring for some lovely pew bows and an aisle runner through our florist. You cannot drop flower petals (real or fake), so be sure to have an alternative for your flower girl. There is tons of parking, and the grounds are gorgeous. One of the best parts of the chapel is the location. We were in perfect walking distance to different photo locations along the Naperville riverwalk.