Naples Zoo

Naples, FL · View map

About Naples Zoo

Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens offers exotic, couture event experiences with rare animals and lush botanicals. Naples Zoo's seasoned events team designs each event with your specific needs in mind to create a completely unique and special experience.

Contact our professional event staff at 239-262-5409 x152 or group@napleszoo.org to start creating your event memories today!

7 Reviews for Naples Zoo

7 Naples Zoo Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 04/19/2014

The staff at the Naples Zoo were amazing, especially Courtney and Kayla! They were on top of every detail and were available to talk to us whenever we needed something, which was important because ... Read more this was a destination wedding and I had to do the planning from New Jersey. On the day on the wedding Courtney ensured that everything was on schedule and that all of my must do's were done. We are so thankful for this venue and these amazing ladies. Our guest had a great time and are still talking about the wedding a month later! The Zoo itself is unbelievably beautiful and well kept, we were so impressed with the work of the botanist and grounds crew. You really feel like you are in an exotic location when you are here. Lastly, I have to mention the animals (which is why we choose the location). They were amazing on the day of our wedding. The lions were vocal and running back and forth with our guest, the tigers were at the front of their exhibit for all of the guest to see, at one point the coyotes were howling, the cheetah was laying against the Plexiglas with its paw up, it was truly amazing to see all of my guests taking pictures and being excited by the animals! We also had an animal encounter with a sloth, my guest loved it and were all talking #SlothSelfies! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a fun venue that their guest will talk about for years to come!

A
Alexandra

Married on 05/18/2013

Courtney was wonderful and ALWAYS available to answer every question Read more Courtney was wonderful and ALWAYS available to answer every question

T
Teresa

Married on 04/20/2013

I just had my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the Naples Zoo in April 2013. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the amazing experience we had. Every one of ... Read more my guests have told me that hands down, this was the most beautiful and exciting wedding they have ever been to. The beautiful lush landscape coupled with the entertaining wildlife made this a memorable experience for all ages. I actually think the adults were more awestruck with the venue than the kids. You really have to see it to completely appreciate how beautiful of a venue it is. Everyone thought we were crazy when we told them we were getting married at the zoo but within minutes of walking into the ceremony site all of our guests were as in love with the venue as I was. I actually live in NY so I had to plan my wedding from afar. When I started to narrow down my venues, a hands on and trust worthy event coordinator was a high priority for me. Courtney and her staff were incredible! She is amazing at her job and so caring and genuine that it makes me want to cry tears of joy when I think of her. I could not have pulled off such an amazing event without her. She is incredibly organized and does not let one single detail slip by her. She is also a wealth of knowledge when it comes to planning a wedding. She has great relationships with the top vendors in the area and has so many incredible and creative ideas to share as well. She even gave me shoe advice when I was stressing over finding appropriate shoes for the terrain. Her team was there to help us out literally down to the last minute of the wedding. The pre-arranged transportation to take us back to the hotel after the wedding left, me, my husband and my mother and father behind. Well, Courtney came to the rescue and drove us, gifts, flowers and cake topper back to our hotel. She and her staff truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had our dream wedding. At the very least you must check this place out!