Napoleoni Photography, LLC

Spring Hill, FL · View map

About Napoleoni Photography, LLC

Every family has treasured photographs that remind them of loved ones and special times in their lives. These photographs mean more to us than any fortune because they connect us to our past. They are windows into another time and place where we can celebrate those we’ve lost, laugh, cry or even fall in love all over again…They remind us of where we have been, and where we are going.

We are a Husband and Wife Photography team. We believe every moment is special, and photography allows us to capture those special moments that should never be forgotten. Our goal as photographers is to create images that are timeless, bring out true emotion, and capture the essence of each individual we have the privilege of photographing. We want our clients to look back at their images and feel that same joy and happiness they felt on their special day.

We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, and Bridal Sessions. We serve the Tampa Bay area, and offer Destination services world wide. Nothing would make us happier than to be there to capture your Love on your Magical day! We truely LOVE love!

Freddy & Samantha Napoleoni

61 Reviews for Napoleoni Photography, LLC

61 Napoleoni Photography, LLC Reviews

A
Alysa

Married on 11/10/2018

Above and beyond

Sam and Freddie were everything and more. They shot our engagement and wedding photos, which were incredible. They were able to capture every emotion felt during that day happiness, love and pure joy, ... Read more it all told our story. I’m huge on having pictures to show moments in my life, I will be able to cherish these moments for generations to come! Their ability to capture these moments all came from behind the camera though. These two are the definition of love birds. They make you feel so comfortable and loved. They are quick to respond to any questions and they will guide you through the whole process and what to expect the day of. Seriously if you are considering another vendor, DON’T. The Napoleoni’s are incredible on all aspects. My husband and I plan on having them continue to take any and all photos for our family to come!

D
Deziree

Married on 03/10/2018

I could not have asked for better photographer's. They worked with us so well and made sure we got the pictures we wanted. Read more I could not have asked for better photographer's. They worked with us so well and made sure we got the pictures we wanted.

R
Randi

Married on 01/13/2018

If I could give Freddie and Samantha more than 5 stars for their review I would. This vendor was fantastic. Our daughters engagement session was stunning and we cannot wait to see the final ... Read more photographs of her wedding. Samantha was accommodating and reassuring every step of the way. The two blended into the ceremony and reception and were fantastic with the wedding party and the guests. Worth every penny!!! Highly recommend.