Narnia Studios

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Narnia Studios

With over 30 years experience designing flowers that inspire the heart,
we create the arrangements of your dreams.
We have the freshest flowers... for lasting memories.
and we will design floral arrangements for your storybook wedding.

4 Reviews for Narnia Studios

4 Narnia Studios Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 01/23/2010

If I could give 10 stars for "value for cost" I would! No other florist could touch the prices for the flowers we had. We had 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen, flower girl, 3 mothers, fathers altar ... Read more flowers, pew flowers, plus my bouquet and a throwaway bouquet all under 600.00! We had hand tied bouquets of pink roses, gerbera daisies, seeded eucalyptus that were so fresh, I kept mine in a vase for a week afterwards. I would definitely highly recommend!

C
Carolyn

Married on 12/19/2009

I interviewed at least 7 florists. Barbara made it sooo easy. There was no charge for my consultation and I called many times and always received great treatment. My flowers were just what I dreamed ... Read more of. At leaset two of my engaged friends have now ordered their bouquets from Narnia. All the flowers were perfect, fresh and beautiful. The flowers were very important to me so I'm glad I met Barbara!

K
Katie

Married on 12/01/2009

All of the flower creations Barbara created for us were absolutely perfect. We ordered Gerber daisies and roses, and they were the freshest, most beautiful arrangements. All my girlfriends said they'd ... Read more they'd use Narnia Studios for their weddings, as well.