NashFilms

Cookeville, TN · View map · Visit website

About NashFilms

NashFilms is a husband-and-wife team, located in Cookeville, Tennessee, that support Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. They are much more than a company that just shows up on your wedding day to video.

NashFilms starts working with you immediately to help you plan letters, toasts, first looks, dramatic exits, and other specifics that you want to capture on your day. These things help tell your story and make memories that are timeless.

As for the wedding day, they can be there from the start of the makeup until you exit for the honeymoon. Conveniently, they are with you every step of the way.

16 Reviews for NashFilms

16 NashFilms Reviews

L
Lexi Elmore

Married on 06/22/2019

NashFilms is Professional and comfortable. You don’t just become another client, you become their friends.

Stop what you’re doing and look not further, because NashFilms doesn’t even compare to any other Videographer! I like people who genuinely care about what you want, and have a great personality and ... Read more attitude about it as well, and Jeremy is the entire package. After each meeting we had, he made me feel so relaxed to where I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. To say the least, our wedding video set that in stone once we received it. So... STOP. LOOKING. The only regret you’re going to have is if you don’t book them!

J
Jennifer Jernigan

Married on 05/26/2019

More than we ever dreamed!

Where. Do I. Begin. I can not tell you how amazing Jeremy has been! He walked us through everything in advance so we knew exactly what to expect. Time is precious leading up to a wedding so he was ... Read more always respectful of that and his calls were efficient. Wedding day!!! He showed up on time and got busy right away! No details were left undone! He worked exceptionally well with our photographer and had lots of great suggestions for shots as well. He captured every precious moment of our special day which I’m so grateful for, since in the moment I couldn’t see everything. He got our footage to us in unbelievable time! Not only did he send us links to everything as he had them, our final complete package was mailed in the most adorable little gift box. Details are always key, and he definitely nailed it! We absolutely love every clip, every everything! We almost didn’t have a videographer and I am thankful EVERY SINGLE DAY that we did. I’ve watched it more than I’d want to admit. Thank you so much Jeremy and NashFilms for blowing us away with your work and giving us forever memories!

M
Michael Cummings

Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

WOW! By far our best decision was hiring Jeremy Nash to do our videography. Awesome personality very professional and helped out with organizing our wedding date. Couldnt be more pleased 😀. Highest ... Read more recommendation ever. Wont be disappointed