Nashville Event Planning

Hendersonville, TN · View map

About Nashville Event Planning

Most Brides focus so much on the planning side of their wedding they forget to focus on what is most important, THEMSELVES! Not to worry, Nashville Event Planning is here to help. Our wedding professionals can help you take the wedding you have always wanted of your dreams and make it a reality. We specialize in elegant, rustic, glam, or any style of wedding you want!! Whether you are a bride looking for someone to plan your wedding from start to finish, or if you just need someone there the day of the wedding to coordinate the events of the day. Nashville Event Planning offers a wide array of packages and services that allows each bride to select the option that is right for them. We have planners, coordinators, and designers all under one roof!

In addition to our wedding planning services, we also offer full event services that include floral, event rentals, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and photography. We also have a team of event specialist that will work with you on other special occassions as Corporate Events, fundraising for charities, birthdays, and anniversaries.

"We make dreams a reality"

58 Reviews for Nashville Event Planning

58 Nashville Event Planning Reviews

Malinda
Malinda Gammon

Married on 05/25/2019

Daughter's Wedding Day

Nashville Event Planning did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding day by providing everything we needed. As a mother of the bride it's such a blessing to have all the details taken care of so ... Read more you can enjoy the day. They made sure the bride was comfortable and took care of all the details and anything we needed that day.

A
Amanda

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Planner

Nashville Event Planning did a wonderful job a creating a stress free wedding planning process for me and my husband. They did everything for us so we could truly enjoy our day. I would highly ... Read more recommend them to anyone in the area!

A
Ashlee

Married on 03/16/2019

I cannot thank Nita, Miranda, and their team enough for making my wedding perfect! I didn't have to worry or stress about a thing knowing they were on top of it all. From the moment I emailed them ... Read more until the end of the wedding they were so helpful in answering all my questions and making sure my dream wedding came to life, all while staying within my budget! You will be so thankful to have Nashville Event Planning there on your wedding day!