NATALIA ISSA HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTRY

McKinney, TX · View map

About NATALIA ISSA HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTRY

I'm a North Texas based freelance hair/makeup artist servicing clients all around the DFW area. My professional training is with the CMC Makeup Artist School in Hi-Def makeup, fashion makeup, runway makeup, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup, TV, videos, movies and more. I also have a graduate degree in management and a bachelors degree in arts from Dallas Baptist University.
My clients love my professionalism and generously gifted hair and makeup abilities. I can accommodate all wedding parties, large or small, on location or at my home studio. I am multi-lingual and I have had the opportunity of working with all ethnicities.
I would love to be part of your special day! So lets set up a trial run!
Natalia Issa
see my vendor profile on Brides of North Texas website:

7 Reviews for NATALIA ISSA HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTRY

7 NATALIA ISSA HAIR & MAKEUP ARTISTRY Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 09/28/2018

Natalia was amazing! I can’t say enough good things about her. She was on time and does an amazing job. She is passionate about her work and in making sure the bride is taken care of. She brings a ... Read more heart full of love with her and it’s felt in a tangible way. I highly recommend her for any and every occasion.

A
anna

Married on 11/16/2017

I have never felt prettier then I did on my wedding day thanks to Natalia. Natalia seriously can make anyone look like a movie star celebrity model from another planet full of gorgeous people. She ... Read more told me the difference between what she does and airbrush and why her technique is better, and I am telling you my makeup lasted from morning till night and as much as I didn't want to shower and it was hurting my soul to do that after all the festivities - OH my goodness. The make up and the hair. Amazing. I recommend her to everyone and you will not be disappointed. Amazing amazing amazing!!!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 11/12/2016

Perfection! Can't rave enough about this Gem! Professional, Passionate, and really cares about her brides! Read more Perfection! Can't rave enough about this Gem! Professional, Passionate, and really cares about her brides!!!