Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer

Natalia Liriano Floral and Event Designer is a floral firm located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner and master floral Natalia Liriano can help make your wedding amazing. She and her team can work with you to create a wedding that is personalized to your unique vision. No matter the type of wedding you are dreaming of, intimate or grand, her team ensures an event that is sophisticated and effortless.

Experience
Natalia use to work in corporate planning, where she organized large international business conferences, product launches, and corporate sponsored social events. She eventually was able to plan a wedding for a corporate connection she had made and found her true calling. Her team consists of a diverse group of people, with backgrounds in design and corporate event planning. They go through rigorous training to ensure you have a professional team working to bring your vision to life.

Natalia Liriano Floral and event designer wants to help bring your story to life through the planning and designing of your wedding event. They offer a custom proposal that is tailored to your unique style and vision. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Nadia Rivera Ortiz

Married on 05/11/2019

Travel Theme Wedding

Our experience with Natalia was one to remember. Everything turned out perfect and she was flexible and really helpful during the whole process. Our wedding at Hacienda Campo Rico (Carolina, Puerto ... Read more Rico) was exactly as we dreamed it, rustic touch with the travel essence. Thanks to Natalia for making our dream come true!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 06/07/2019

STUNNING Design - everything I wanted and more!

WOW. I was absolutely astonished at how beautiful my wedding decor and flowers were. I must admit that when searching for vendors, I was nervous that not many had experience with the type of style I ... Read more had in mind. Additionally, I was planning my wedding in Puerto Rico from the states, which adds another curveball. I was introduced to Natalia through my wedding planner, and I could not be more happy with how gorgeous all of the design and florals were. Natalia took my ideas and elevated them with her own creativity and style. She has a great eye and great taste, and introduced beautiful flowers and design elements I hadn't dreamed of. We met in person once to show her our vision board and discuss ideas. She was kind enough to meet with us on a busy day when she had a wedding. Once hired, she was really flexible with me since I live in the states. She set up my table sample and we chatted via facetime so I could see how it would look and give feedback. I still can't get over how perfect everything was. I still dream about it. Thank you so much Natalia! You and your team are fantastic, and so talented!

G
Giselle

Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Service

It was love at first sight when I saw the reception room and my bridal Bouquet! Her service, everything was perfect! Read more It was love at first sight when I saw the reception room and my bridal Bouquet! Her service, everything was perfect!!!