Natalie Donovan Photography

Ladera Ranch, CA · View map · Visit website

About Natalie Donovan Photography

Natalie Donovan Photography is an Adventure Elopement, Destination & Intimate Wedding photographer, based out of Orange County, California. She take enormous pleasure in photographing couples during their defining moments.

Her style is for the adventurous, romantic, wild and free couple who desires adventure raw and authentic moments captured. If you are a mountain, desert, star-gazing, camping & earth loving soul who loves riding with the top down then you are her type of people. And even if you aren’t, she can help create a magical experience to showcase your cosmic love story.

Some of the many other services available can include:

• Adventure Elopements
  • Destination Weddings
  • Intimate Weddings
  • Adventurous Engagement & Anniversary shoots
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Albums
  • Brings a 2nd shooter upon request

If you connect with her work and would like to view all of her wedding and elopement packages, visit her here: http://www.nataliedonovanphotography.com/services/adventure-lifestyle-intimate-weddings-elopements/

1 Reviews for Natalie Donovan Photography

1 Natalie Donovan Photography Reviews

Alanah
Alanah Shuck

Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

When I received the photos Natalie took, I think I gasped. They were so perfectly captured and edited, every new picture I saw made my heart so happy. She was able to capture my husband and I in the ... Read more most beautiful way. I’m forever thankful for these photos and I’m already setting up another shoot with her!

Natalie Donovan Photography FAQ