Natalie Douglas Events

Santa Barbara, CA · View map · Visit website

About Natalie Douglas Events

Natalie Douglas Events is a wedding planning business located in Santa Barbara, California. Natalie Douglas, the woman behind the coordinating, offers day-of coordination for the clients that love to plan their own weddings, but still need additional support on the big day. She desires to make her clients feel utterly stress-free on their wedding day, so they can simply enjoy their most special day together.

Experience
At 10 years old, Natalie knew she wanted to plan events when she grew up. Minoring in special event planning, she gained her repertoire working at weddings, concerts and birthdays. Considering herself quite the detailed and meticulous planner, her desire is to make sure every couple has a spectacular and memorable event.

Natalie Douglas Events will provide a day-of coordinator in order to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Chelsea

Married on 07/27/2018

Fantastic!!

Natalie is fantastic! Beyond my husband, she was the best decision I made about our wedding day. I would highly recommend her for your wedding. She has a wonderful attitude, is focused, and wants ... Read more your day to be the best. We live in Ohio and got married in Santa Barbara so I found Natalie online. From our first phone call, I never doubted that she was not going do a great job. She made our wedding day so easy. I did not have to speak to a single vendor the day of our wedding. Throughout the planning process, she was on most of my calls with the venue and always made sure they understood what I wanted. She made me feel confident in my choices and that they were not unrealistic ideas or suggestions. I cannot say enough good things about Natalie!

Isabel
Isabel

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Day of Wedding Coordinator

Initially I was not sure if I should hire someone to help with the day of coordination for my wedding. I figured that I would get all of my family members to help out. Then I realized that although I ... Read more had a great family who is willing to help it was going to be hard to have them be part of the wedding and enjoy it at the same time. I did some research and I made sure that who I hired to help with this special day would be trustworthy, motivated, and have some experience. I'm glad I ran into Natalie's site. I could see she would be the right person to help out. For example, the day before my Wedding I was super overwhelmed and stressed because I had decided to do all of the work of looking for décor, DIY projects, and staying within budget. I wanted our Wedding to have all the special details I had created and look nice. I have to say Natalie Pulled it off!! She was so welcoming and just confident when I finally met her the day before the wedding. I remember he saying "leave it all to me!" When I heard her say it with such confidence, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Natalie took all of the items I had created and purchased into her place to set up the next day at the venue. I allowed myself to trust in her to set it up with a short time span because our venue was not available the whole morning for set up. We had discussed this already over email and phone. When we arrived to the Venue, it was exactly how I imagined it to be and throughout the night Natalie was on top of everything we needed. If we needed something to get done she was on it! Natalie coordinated the event flawlessly and worked wonderfully with the DJ also. If you are looking for someone who you can depend on for coordinating the day of your wedding Natalie is a great choice. She has the energy and enthusiasm to help, she is reliable and knows what she is doing. Natalie is Amazing!

Noelle
Noelle

Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience, down to earth and Helpful.

Natalie was great. Her services were within our budget and she rocked it the day of the wedding. We met up the night before to do a handoff and day of the wedding she helped as the coordinator and ... Read more official herder of cats. It was such a relief to have her help. We did a few skype calls leading up to the event. Highly recommend working with Her!