Natalie E. Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Natalie E. Photography

Natalie E. Photography is a wedding photography company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Photographer Natalie is skilled and experienced in wedding photography, as she has serviced dozens of clients and amassed many positive reviews. She is not only dedicated to providing amazing photography, but also creating relationships with her clients to better know their story. While based in North Carolina, she is willing to travel to different locations. Natalie E. Photography specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Natalie E. Photography offers a boudoir shoot and an engagement shoot to complement your wedding photos. All of her sessions include 6-10 hours of wedding day coverage, a USB of images and an online gallery. A list of her photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
This company offers digital files and prints to view and keep your wedding photos. Additional photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvases

33 Reviews for Natalie E. Photography

33 Natalie E. Photography Reviews

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 09/09/2017

I mean, I would give this babe a 10 out of 5 honestly. Natalie has such a calming presence and an easy going nature, which is exactly what a bride needs on her wedding day. Oh, and did a mention her ... Read more SKILLZZ?! She's AMAZING!!! She captures the mood and the moments and the feelings like no one I have ever met. She does a lot of rustic shoots, so I was a tad nervous about my city wedding. I don't know why because she SLAYED it...every photo was gorgeous. She made this concrete jungle look romantic. The joy was tangible in every single photo. I cannot thank her enough. Natalie, can I can your autograph??

Q
Quinn Carlton Bostic

Married on 02/16/2019

Thoughtful, talented, everything we wanted.

There are not enough words to sum up how thankful we are for Natalie. From day one when I first emailed her over a year before our wedding day, she was excited to get started. At our engagement shoot, ... Read more she made both of us feel completely comfortable - as if we had all known each other forever. Leading up to the big day, she was extremely thorough, checked in a few times the week before, and made me feel like she had everything under control. On the day of the wedding, she arrived right on time, kept everyone in order and on schedule, but was still relaxed so it was easy to soak the day in. We are overwhelmingly happy with the quality, quantity, and the keen sense of detail of the photos that she captured. I think what I want to acknowledge most about Natalie is the care she puts behind what's important to the couple. Everything we did on our day was with our family in mind. Natalie knew that and carried that with her the entire day of the wedding, capturing every moment that she knew we would treasure. There's not enough money in the world that can buy that kind of care and consideration, both of which are delivered through her beautiful photos. We can now relive our perfect day as many times as we want.

C
Carly

Married on 10/06/2018

The only Photographer to email

Natalie was referred to me by a co-worker. I knew from looking at her photos that she was the only photographer I would email. The stars aligned and she was available for my wedding day! There isn't a ... Read more strong enough word to say just how FANTASTIC Natalie was. She answered all my emails/questions, provided tons of advice, and she was so on her game we actually ran ahead of schedule for pictures. She was fully present but not invasive which I loved. Some weddings seem like people hire paparazzi ,that is not Natalie. Along with her calming and fun presence her pictures truly speak for themselves. They are natural, beautiful and timeless. If you have an upcoming wedding I would highly suggest doing yourself the best favor and hire her. You won't regret it.