Natalie Galasso Designs

Yosemite National Park, CA · View map

About Natalie Galasso Designs

Natalie Galasso Designs is a custom floral studio that specializes in destination locations for wedding and events. Her and her team work to stylize and complete all details for the entire theme.

32 Reviews for Natalie Galasso Designs

32 Natalie Galasso Designs Reviews

K
Karin

Married on 12/09/2016

Natalie is AMAZING! My husband and I were having a hard time willing to make the trek into Yosemite in December, when a friend of mine recommended Natalie. I looked at her website and was immediately ... Read more hooked. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I could not have been happier. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces because the flowers were the first thing people noticed when walking into the reception! Even dried out, my bouquet still looks amazing!

L
Lisa

Married on 09/05/2015

Natalie is incredible! I was struggling to find a florist and my planner pointed me to Natalie. From our phone conversations and pinterest inspiration boards Natalie made the most incredible bouquets, ... Read more boutonnieres and arrangements for my wedding. My bouquet was absolute perfection and Natalie was sure to hunt down a flower that wasn't exactly in season for me. We only met briefly on the morning of my wedding but our communication before the event was seamless. I would absolutely recommend Natalie!

User5142596

2+ years ago

Natalie is an amazing do all be all to and for everyone! She is always,warm, friendly and enthusiastic! She is brimming with a positive attitude and a wonderful calm to carry the entire bridal party ... Read more through all the roller coaster ride of a weddings. She is so poised so generous and her floral arrangements are stunning! The bridal bouquet, the corsages, the floral decor, everything she touched bloomed with a peaceful positive brilliance! Natalie is a gem, and can create astounding results with very difficult settings! I can only imagine what she can create in a normal, civilized setting!! Thank you Natalie!! You made it work!